Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it in the T's & C's for BLUT season ticket holders that they may have to surrender their seat on occasions its needed for opposition fans?
The ST runs until the final league game of the season. Play offs not included to that’s irrelevant in this case.

But its the Championship Play-Off. In the Championship. To see who gets promoted from the Championship. ;)

if it was considered a league game, season ticket holders wouldn’t need to get a ticket for it.

here’s how the EFL define the playoffs

the Play-Off Competition' means the knockout competition held at the end of each Season to determine the final Club qualifying for promotion to the next highest Division, or in the case of the Championship, the Premier League.

Last edited:
I was more referring to the fact that there are no season ticket holders in the BLUT, rather than the fact that your season ticket covers 23 league games, no more no less

I emailed them last week over a ticket issue. 2 actually. Replied and sorted within the hour each time.

Quicker than posting a moan on here which generally won’t get you anywhere.
Did both cats get concession rate season ticket issues resolved then?

Last edited:
Iv been trying to update my details all week but it won't go through, it keeps saying invalid number when I put my phone number in and redirects me to start again, anyone having same problem?

Do we need to be triple jabbed and have a vaccine passport for this game? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Dkc
but if you took a screenshot of your ticket and sent it on to someone, and they decided to screw you over and get to the game early and get in using the screenshot you’d passed on, then you’d be fucked.
Then they're cunts. And why send it anyone anyway? Tell them to pay up.

Strengthening Forest's support (numbers + noise) and reducing our own for no reason at all - in a huge game at what might be our last chance at promotion for years. But as if anyone who works down there understands any of that

if its a response to them running on the pitch that's even more stupid..... how about stewarding them a little bit better?! But no..... reward them instead... 🤡
Good grief 😔

Forest can give an extra away allocation of 1K on top of the usual 2K if demand is there.

This would indicate that those seats are NOT Season Tickets and it would be a case of segregation. So hopefully Forest reciprocate and give us 3K.....I somehow doubt it though....

Looks like they will have part of the Westfield Corner. Their allocation is 3,188, BLUT holds 2,700 and Westfield corner 2,000...reckon the last section nearest to H Block in the SS will be netted and likewise the end nearest John Street.

Can't see there being much over 28K there on Satdi

The likelihood is that we will be getting the same allocation as for the league match, namely 1,980.

On the day after Forest were confirmed to be in the play-offs (ie last Wednesday), their club told their season ticket holders that sales were open immediately and that they could buy their play-off ticket which be loaded on to their season ticket cards in the usual way - just like for a cup match.

Forest did this immediately before even knowing which day they would be playing their home leg, or who they would be playing. Appears that they have handled it rather better than us.

The fact that season ticket holders have been able to buy their own seats would tend to suggest that the arrangements at the City Ground will be precisely as they have been all season for league matches.

Not necessarily. They will have a % of seats for sale each league game outside ST’s, as every club has too. If this includes seats next to the normal away allocation we may get additional seats there . All will be revealed either today or tomorrow imo.

Back
Top Bottom