Play-Off Dates Confirmed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll be flying on the day of the play-off final.

I can just see us getting there and actually fucking doing it, and I'll be fuming for the rest of my life because I wasn't there to see it. I'm not even sure I'll be able to get to a telly.

Getting dicked by Leicester at an inappropriate time on a Sunday afternoon isn't the part of getting to the Premier League we're likely to remember. Wilder breaking our Wembley hoodoo most certainly would be. And I'll be on a fucking plane to fucking shitty France.

Faire des conneries.

Gary Sinclair says you've been a bit of a dick booking flights during the season, and it's not something you'd catch him doing......................

:)

Gary Sinclair says you've been a bit of a dick booking flights during the season, and it's not something you'd catch him doing......................

He should find a TV in time to see us miss the sudden death penalty.

In fairness, we're taking my nan to Chamonix to the spot where my granddad's ashes are scattered before she gets a little too old to do so again. It's quite important and it'll mean the world to her. It's highly selfish of me to complain.

Having said that, if we get to the play-off final and I don't get to watch it, I'll end up burning some cunt mesen :D

I feel very deflated all of a sudden.

Can't see us making the Final never mind winning the fucking things

In fairness, we're taking my nan to Chamonix to the spot where my granddad's ashes are scattered before she gets a little too old to do so again. It's quite important and it'll mean the world to her. It's highly selfish of me to complain.

Having said that, if we get to the play-off final and I don't get to watch it, I'll end up burning some cunt mesen :D

Well, don't I feel a Cunt! Sorry buddy. Dead right though, some things are far more important.

Well, don't I feel a Cunt! Sorry buddy. Dead right though, some things are far more important.

Don't be daft lad, you weren't to know :D gave me a laugh anyways!

The idea of getting there and losing it whilst I'm surrounded by people who don't understand or give a shit about football makes me feel a bit sick. Definitely getting smashed on some cheap red if that happens!

Don't be daft lad, you weren't to know :D gave me a laugh anyways!

The idea of getting there and losing it whilst I'm surrounded by people who don't understand or give a shit about football makes me feel a bit sick. Definitely getting smashed on some cheap red if that happens!

I'd get smashed on the cheap red anyway if I was you mate!

Looks like with booked flights / family matters / work etc, the playoffs aren't going to fit lots of peoples schedules. Can someone have a quiet word with the lads, to do it auto. Much more convenient ;)

I’ve done my best to blank out the memories of the entire day but wasn’t Brown’s penalty saved?
Yes saved by Matt Murray

Not entirely surprising as Brown put every single penalty that season - all six of them - in exactly the same spot and didn't think to alter it for the Wolves game.

Couldn’t agree more. Always some kind of drama or “that’s never happened before but it’ll happen to the blades” e.g the 5-4 loss to Swindon

7-6 on aggregate - the highest-scoring game in the history of the playoffs.

I'm consistent eh?

Like a boil on the arse that you can't shake off, but we all love you anyway.

images

Doesn't look like we'll be in the 2nd leg which falls on the 15th of May, which suits me fine as it's my birthday and I don't want it fucking ruined by crashing out of a play-off (or securing a place in a final I can't go to).

Please get automatic, Blades. It'd be rather more convenient for me.

Well there you go then!

With that uber motivation, how can they possibly fail?

Fucking too right, my friend. Get the business done as soon as possible so it doesn't drag out after the season has ended and mess with my plans.

:D

Doesn’t anyone check the play off final dates pre season so as to plan for disappointment and then take a trip to wallow in yet more drunken misery by a pool ?

Not entirely surprising as Brown put every single penalty that season - all six of them - in exactly the same spot and didn't think to alter it for the Wolves game.

7-6 on aggregate - the highest-scoring game in the history of the playoffs.

And it was actually a 5-5 draw at Swindon, which was even more unplanned for.

Couldn’t agree more. Always some kind of drama or “that’s never happened before but it’ll happen to the blades” e.g the 5-4 loss to Swindon
5-4 loss to Swindon ? It was 7-6 to them wasnt it ? and 5-5 at Swindon

Will enjoy watching these with a bottle of peroni in hand

Back
Top Bottom