Play-Off Dates Confirmed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

6 weeks today play-off final...

So we know the away leg will definitely be on Saturday 11th. Do we know which of fixture A or B contains the 3rd place team?

My guess would be fixture A is 3rd + 6th place, but i imagine there will be other factors at play in deciding this like TV / policing

Ipswich Town have nothing but pride to play for.

Their supporters accepted L1 ages ago.

But instead of turning their backs on the players, they've taken almost full allocations to Bolton Wanderers and Brentford recently.

They'll bring numbers to BDTBL and others playing them until it's 42 and over, won't be finding a club feeling sorry for themselves...

Radio Suffolk phone in last Thursday.
RadioPlayer app if anyone interested.

Thank f*ck it's a 3pm kick off for the final. I'm in Scotland for a week's holiday and booked flights yesterday into London for the day on Bank Holiday Monday, just in case we get there. Flight back leaves at 8pm so was panicking in case it was a 5pm kick off.

Bollocks. I'll be on a flight both days.

Thats a long fucking flight......................

24 hrs in Budapest. Flying out the evening of the 14th and back on the evening of the 15th.

Still, we might have it all wrapped up after the first leg eh? 3-0 should be enough.

Ipswich Town have nothing but pride to play for.

Their supporters accepted L1 ages ago.

But instead of turning their backs on the players, they've taken almost full allocations to Bolton Wanderers and Brentford recently.

They'll bring numbers to BDTBL and others playing them until it's 42 and over, won't be finding a club feeling sorry for themselves...

Radio Suffolk phone in last Thursday.
RadioPlayer app if anyone interested.
Didn't know they'd almost sold out Bolton. That's a right effort considering the distance and the fact the game was in doubt even the night before.

Thank f*ck it's a 3pm kick off for the final. I'm in Scotland for a week's holiday and booked flights yesterday into London for the day on Bank Holiday Monday, just in case we get there. Flight back leaves at 8pm so was panicking in case it was a 5pm kick off.

Well, unless we got there and the penalty shootout was anything like last time...

So we know the away leg will definitely be on Saturday 11th. Do we know which of fixture A or B contains the 3rd place team?

I've checked the last few years and it's as assumed below. A is 3rd and 6th.

Bit gutted my cheer-myself-up-if-we-don't-make-autos day session is Bristol has gone up in smoke. Rather finish fourth now :)

we dont need it thankfully because villa are going to beat leeds on 25th. but great to know i wouldve only need to change 1 day

He wants a meet up in a car park near the airport. I've heard he's a bit tasty so.ive asked Vern to clear his diary......
Someone should warn Charles Green that something very nasty is going to happen to his business colleagues and maybe his friends :eek:

Someone should warn Charles Green that something very nasty is going to happen to his business colleagues and maybe his friends :eek:

Fuck that, I'm going to let it play out. Imagine taking a toy from a particularly violent child. Then imagine schlepping down to Skull Island specifically to piss King Kong off.

Way up the scale from that, and I mean entering a different timezone, there's denying Vern when he's up for a tear up.

All that came slightly below telling ms crab she was wrong of course......

Back
Top Bottom