Pigs Furious At Billy Article

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who is to say if they offered more money that Billy would sign for the pigs ? Others before him have refused to move across the city he may well be the same. Thinking about it very few United players seem to go to the sty, I can think of Bernard Shaw and Varadi (there must be more surely) but in recent times we have consistently taken their better players off their hands and all seem to fall in love with BDTBL and the club as a whole. I find it quite amusing that the little piggies are getting so worked up because Billy Sharp has chosen to play for us rather than the massive, all this on top of their Scottish international striker Maguire choosing to leave the sty for Rotherham ...................... things must be going really good down S6 eh ? They did beat St Mirren or whoever it was tho ;)
Wilf Rostron did, but not sure if there was a transfer out to someone else before he signed for them.

Ditto Simon Stainrod

“I went to speak to Brian as a courtesy because of my time with him (at Scunthorpe) before. I thought I was going to Wolves anyway. Then, Sheffield United came in and that was that."

Ahhhh...I mis-read. That will have been when he was about to join us last time then.

I would have took Sharp a few years ago, but he's no Championship Striker that will be firing you to the top end of the table imo.

I said all along it's a good league 1 signing no doubt.

No bitterness here sorry.
I agree totally. He's better than the strikers you've got right now though.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom