pedro

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bogle’s hand wasn’t above his head. His elbow wasn’t either.

Stamping down the back of a players leg is a red card. I’d be interested to know what level of football you’ve played at that makes you think differently?

I’m very much enjoying. You’re the one who seems extremely desperate to find faults to pick at.
Wow. I said it’s excellent the refs on our side.

I’m actually over the moon they are and long May it continue. In fact I will have these decisions forever. There’s no faults at all? I’m very happy with the decisions. If I was the ref I would have given exactly what he did.

Pen would've been harsh but I've seen them given. Red all day and it would've been 10 years ago. I know their manager has since but I don't think they complained at the time
He got yellow carded for his complaints 😂

Clearly never played any level of football. The world moans at Refs never playing any level of football then we have this 😂
are you having a laugh didnt you see the studs going down the back of his legs get back to porkypigtalk and cry on there with the rest of your porky friends

are you having a laugh didnt you see the studs going down the back of his legs get back to porkypigtalk and cry on there with the rest of your porky friends
Shows the level of intellect.

I disagree im a pig fan.

I was told I was the same last week then an Independent panel said I was correct. I never got an apology but I understand.

Shows the level of intellect.

I disagree im a pig fan.

I was told I was the same last week then an Independent panel said I was correct. I never got an apology but I understand.
well if your not a pig fan you certainly need glasses not to see that was a straight red studs down back of calf think that could be a foul and a red card

well if your not a pig fan you certainly need glasses not to see that was a straight red studs down back of calf think that could be a foul and a red card
Brighton fans said the same about Lunny down at their place. We went wild.

Karma works well so it’s evened itself out.

But anyone who’s played football would know it’s not intentional or dangerous. The football world agreed Rashford shouldn’t have seen red mid week. But we seemingly think it is.

Maybe we’ve gone soft like the premier league fans. I hope I’m not next.

Red card never in a million years.
Eh?
Watch it back - clearly goes right down the calf with his studs from behind.
Players knew it, Ref knew it & VAR didn’t question it. Red card all day long z
Bogle’s handball though - seen ‘em given & think it helped he had his back to the ball when it hit him.
A good point on the road. Enjoy it.

Eh?
Watch it back - clearly goes right down the calf with his studs from behind.
Players knew it, Ref knew it & VAR didn’t question it. Red card all day long z
Bogle’s handball though - seen ‘em given & think it helped he had his back to the ball when it hit him.
A good point on the road. Enjoy it.
See this is the engagement a knowledgeable person has. We differ on the red. But concedes it could have been a penalty.

I will do I predicated a 1-1 draw and backed it at the bookies. Most on here saying how good we were probably expected us to lose.

Okay not an issue.

Bogle hand ball where his hand above his head and strikes his arm.

Dahoud red today. If that’s a red then we will be on the receiving end of 10 and I don’t wanna see that.
Are you upset at either decision?

Bogle’s was never a handball, the red card looked harsh but we’ll take it.

The grammar is bad.

But we Genuinely got away with a penalty and red card. I’m all for this ref having us every week.
What were they? Genuine question as not seen any replays?

Thomas tackle that didn't even get a booking maybe?

Over the moon at the decisions. I would have given exactly the same 😂
to even things up i agree with you about the penalty we got away with one there but do think your on the wind up if you couldnt see that was a straight red your obviously more knowledgable than the referee var officials and both commentators 😳

The foul on Souza should've been a pen. Knee in the back. Clear as day.

to even things up i agree with you about the penalty we got away with one there but do think your on the wind up if you couldnt see that was a straight red your obviously more knowledgable than the referee var officials and both commentators 😳

And more knowledgeable than their own fans, most of who I've seen accept it was a red. But he's too deep into it now to backtrack.

Appreciate your comments. I was the same last week when I said Baldock dived. Then the football world acknowledged their mistake.

Appreciate your comments. I was the same last week when I said Baldock dived. Then the football world acknowledged their mistake.
for somebody as astute as you cant for the life of me understand your comment about the red card as straight a red card as ive seen all season did you not watch the slow mo replay of the incident 🤪🤣

Okay not an issue.

Bogle hand ball where his hand above his head and strikes his arm.

Dahoud red today. If that’s a red then we will be on the receiving end of 10 and I don’t wanna see that.

Attachments

• 20231112_222001.jpg
    20231112_222001.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom