pedro

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ancientblade

Reaction score
what a disgraceful exhibition of blatant diving and cheating from this guy today everything thats wrong with the modern day premier league absolutely hate the premier league with all this nonsense and referees are falling for this kind of behaviour match after match wonder what chopper harris peter storey norman hunter and tommy smith would think about this pathetic 🤔

what a disgraceful exhibition of blatant diving and cheating from this guy today everything thats wrong with the modern day premier league absolutely hate the premier league with all this nonsense and referees are falling for this kind of behaviour match after match wonder what chopper harris peter storey norman hunter and tommy smith would think about this pathetic 🤔
Agree, and "pundits" slobber all over him and yet never mention the diving. Have to protect the brand I guess..shame.

The grammar is bad.

But we Genuinely got away with a penalty and red card. I’m all for this ref having us every week.

Totally agree
Scum sub human scum

I know what time the game started mate, I’m just wondering if you could point the exact incident when we got away with a penalty and a red card, mate.
Okay not an issue.

Bogle hand ball where his hand above his head and strikes his arm.

Dahoud red today. If that’s a red then we will be on the receiving end of 10 and I don’t wanna see that.

just go away
It’s a forum where opinions are posted.

You disagree no issue. The football world agreed with me last week when I said it wasn’t a penalty and got hounded on here.

Third party agreed I was indeed correct.

But you carry on. Have a great Sunday. No need to reply to me.

Okay not an issue.

Dahoud red today. If that’s a red then we will be on the receiving end of 10 and I don’t wanna see that.

That red was worth at least 2 reds.

Studs up, leg raised off the ground and right into the middle of the shin.

Ugly tackle whether deliberate or not.

Okay not an issue.

Bogle isn’t looking at the ball, his arm is close to his body and it’s hit him from a very close distance. VAR looked at it and said no penalty, the commentary team (including Glenn Murray, ex Brighton striker) also said no penalty. Trying to argue that’s a penalty seems fairly desperate from yourself.

For the red card, there’s obviously no intent but he’s stamped down the back of Osborn’s calf. It’s a red card all day long as it’s dangerous play.

That red was worth at least 2 reds.

Studs up, leg raised off the ground and right into the middle of the shin.

Ugly tackle whether deliberate or not.
Clearly never played any level of football. The world moans at Refs never playing any level of football then we have this 😂

Bogle isn’t looking at the ball, his arm is close to his body and it’s hit him from a very close distance. VAR looked at it and said no penalty, the commentary team (including Glenn Murray, ex Brighton striker) also said no penalty. Trying to argue that’s a penalty seems fairly desperate from yourself.

For the red card, there’s obviously no intent but he’s stamped down the back of Osborn’s calf. It’s a red card all day long as it’s dangerous play.
So you’ll agree Websters was a penalty? It’s the exact same as Halland today!

I don’t think either are but it’s got to be consistent.

So you’ll agree Websters was a penalty? It’s the exact same as Halland today!

I don’t think either are but it’s got to be consistent.

Well that’s quite a swerve. What relevance does Webster have to the penalty red card incidents you’ve said we got away with?

Clearly never played any level of football. The world moans at Refs never playing any level of football then we have this 😂

I think you're stuck in the 90s mate.

These are the times whether we like it or not.

Red card all day long under any ref this season in any game.

Well that’s quite a swerve. What relevance does Webster have to the penalty red card incidents you’ve said we got away with?
I’m not talking to a brain dead brick wall mate. If you disagree thag it’s somehow not a penalty and a red then I don’t really wanna talk to you about football. Thought I’d move on? That okay with you?

I think you're stuck in the 90s mate.

These are the times whether we like it or not.

Red card all day long under any ref this season in any game.
We all went WILD when Lunny got a red against Brighton. We said same then… now boot is on our foot we think it’s okay.

Hate how premier league changes our fans to these fairies.

I’m not talking to a brain dead brick wall mate. If you disagree thag it’s somehow not a penalty and a red then I don’t really wanna talk to you about football. Thought I’d move on? That okay with you?

What? 😂

You said we’d got away with a penalty and red card. I’ve said why I disagree and you’ve then randomly mentioned something about Webster and Haaland.

What relevance does Webster and Haaland have to the penalty and red card we apparently got away with?

We all went WILD when Lunny got a red against Brighton. We said same then… now boot is on our foot we think it’s okay.

Hate how premier league changes our fans to these fairies.

Fwiw I thought Norwood last season should have seen a couple of reds for similar tackles.

In fact I do think we have been slightly favoured by refs lately.

But I'm taking this incident as an isolated event and it's an easy red, no question about it tbh.

What? 😂

You said we’d got away with a penalty and red card. I’ve said why I disagree and you’ve then randomly mentioned something about Webster and Haaland.

What relevance does Webster and Haaland have to the penalty and red card we apparently got away with?
Bogle hand above his head hits his elbow is a stone wall penalty. We went wild about Gordon this was worst.

So it has to be one or other?

Red card never in a million years. Exactly same as Rashfords mid week. The world went wild saying it’s not.

Look it’s for our team so we are happy. Let’s enjoy them being on our side.

Fwiw I thought Norwood last season should have seen a couple of reds for similar tackles.

In fact I do think we have been slightly favoured by refs lately.

But I'm taking this incident as an isolated event and it's an easy red, no question about it tbh.
I agree with Norwood. Norwood has got away with a lot worse than today.

Look some fans want to be fickle and say for us it’s okay and others it’s not. It’s a joke.

But it’s gone for us let’s be happy. I’m all for refs being on our side? For some reason some fans want refs against us???

Had a look on their forum and their own fans have commented how he should be on stage with his play acting. Was embarrassing to watch.

Bogle hand above his head hits his elbow is a stone wall penalty. We went wild about Gordon this was worst.

So it has to be one or other?

Red card never in a million years. Exactly same as Rashfords mid week. The world went wild saying it’s not.

Look it’s for our team so we are happy. Let’s enjoy them being on our side.

Bogle’s hand wasn’t above his head. His elbow wasn’t either.

Stamping down the back of a players leg is a red card. I’d be interested to know what level of football you’ve played at that makes you think differently?

I’m very much enjoying. You’re the one who seems extremely desperate to find faults to pick at.

Okay not an issue.

Pen would've been harsh but I've seen them given. Red all day and it would've been 10 years ago. I know their manager has since but I don't think they complained at the time

Back
Top Bottom