Paul Robinson / Bitter Weeds on Ben Bereton Diaz....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Apparently Paul Robinson was quoted as saying the following to MOT Leeds News in a recent interview on BBD.

“I wouldn’t say he’s prolific. He went to Villarreal and it didn’t really work. I think the stats were [20 games] and he didn’t score. Granted he didn’t start many of those.

“But if you look at his form and performances that got him that move it was one that raised a few eyebrows. I was surprised that he went out there. Clearly it didn’t work for him.

“He’s come back to a struggling Sheffield United side, they’ve got the worst defence in the Premier League and they’ve also got the worst attack in the Premier League.

Diaz has got [two goals] since he’s come back. I wouldn’t see him as a prolific signing, he’s not one that you would get excited about I wouldn’t think.

“When you look at the Leeds side, you look at [Crysencio] Summerville, [Joel] Piroe, [Georginio] Rutter, [Willy] Gnonto, [Patrick] Bamford. Does he start ahead of any of them the way that the squad’s performing?

“He could be a good addition to the squad, but to do at the top level he’s unproven. He’s done it at Blackburn in the Championship and he’s done it on a regular basis there but he’s moved to Villarreal and since then his stats haven’t stacked up.

“Back at struggling Sheffield United he’s played wide on the left and wide on the right but not really down the middle.

“With the competition for places at Leeds he wouldn’t strike me as a player that comes in and challenges immediately for the starting XI. [There’s] better options, I really can’t see it.”

He's bagged 2 goals in 3 top flight games since arriving..... You dont mention that do you. He would walk into that Leeds team without question.

Ex Leeds goalkeeper talking about whether our loan signing (who chose us ahead of them) would get in their side. I can't really say I give a bugger mate, rather concentrate on us.

A one club city team, relegated. Spend big money but get kniwhere trophy wise . Our academy lads would still beat Leeds.

Leeds are a team who suffered from the same issue as us by over performing in their first season back in the PL due to a combination of good coaching, a good system and squad togetherness.

They eventually got found out and will continue to yo-yo but have the edge over us in that they pay more so will attract better players.

BBD’s move was a pure ‘shop window’ move for him so he needs to get fit for it to work. Not really that fussed about what Robinson thinks.

Apparently Paul Robinson was quoted as saying the following to MOT Leeds News in a recent interview on BBD.

“I wouldn’t say he’s prolific. He went to Villarreal and it didn’t really work. I think the stats were [20 games] and he didn’t score. Granted he didn’t start many of those.

“But if you look at his form and performances that got him that move it was one that raised a few eyebrows. I was surprised that he went out there. Clearly it didn’t work for him.

“He’s come back to a struggling Sheffield United side, they’ve got the worst defence in the Premier League and they’ve also got the worst attack in the Premier League.

Diaz has got [two goals] since he’s come back. I wouldn’t see him as a prolific signing, he’s not one that you would get excited about I wouldn’t think.

“When you look at the Leeds side, you look at [Crysencio] Summerville, [Joel] Piroe, [Georginio] Rutter, [Willy] Gnonto, [Patrick] Bamford. Does he start ahead of any of them the way that the squad’s performing?

“He could be a good addition to the squad, but to do at the top level he’s unproven. He’s done it at Blackburn in the Championship and he’s done it on a regular basis there but he’s moved to Villarreal and since then his stats haven’t stacked up.

“Back at struggling Sheffield United he’s played wide on the left and wide on the right but not really down the middle.

“With the competition for places at Leeds he wouldn’t strike me as a player that comes in and challenges immediately for the starting XI. [There’s] better options, I really can’t see it.”

He's bagged 2 goals in 3 top flight games since arriving..... You dont mention that do you. He would walk into that Leeds team without question.
You could have just said I don't know to much. About him Paul and no one would have thought less of you

Paul Robinson can fuck off 🤣

Back
Top Bottom