Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S2 BLADES ...FORZA SUFC RED AND WHITE WIZZARDS ........MY LASAGNE IN OVEN ............ THE S2 BLADES...WIN ...LADS v villa we WIN ..............utb utb ,,,2.0 prediction by me ...utb grazie for 3 points ...utb

I took that back.

I don't think he's messing about here.
hi I hope your ok and other blades fans ok good youve come on my thread ...thanks for your post ricky...glad you took it back..im not messing about ..im a real blade me m8 ..I don't like the owls ,,,cheers I apreciate your post ...I love the blades with all my heart ...take care pal ...utb

Good to have you back Pasta, hope you're feeling a bit better.

im gutted I missed the... norwich game /wolves game / brighton game/ man city game /...no predictions from me for all these games ....my opinion we should have won all these games and got maximum points ...we was robbed again by VAR we lost points again. ..im not a fan of VAR because its spoit the game ...ive not been well over xmas but im glad to be back missed you all on here ...forza blades ....utb great sufc team and ...chris wilder is a hero .......

Hey up pasta !

Good to see you back posting , hope you and Jane are well pal . It’s nearly transfer window time . Suggestions from you pal ?

UTB 👍

How you doing pasta man? What are you thinking about the lineup for Liverpool?
hi London blade buddy..hope your ok/family ok/..I predict we win Liverpool 2.1 at anfield ...we should have won them at home pal they was lucky I think we can win Liverpool they cant win every game I hope we win 2.1 away bro the scorers are...didsy and mousett ....forza blades ...utb

i predict ..... sufc win 2.1 at anfield ...we shock liverpool and the blades scorers are... didsey and moussett ..utb ...forza blades ...utb

Hey up pasta !

Good to see you back posting , hope you and Jane are well pal . It’s nearly transfer window time . Suggestions from you pal ?

UTB 👍
hi pal ...im feeling a bit better ...ive come on here ...ive missed it on here bro.... cheers ...me and jane ok... thanks m8... I hope you and family ok ...my targets for transfer window..is wolves striker thaore hve I spelt that right that powerfull fella with pace love how he knocks players off the ball ..big powerhouse be a good addition m8 ///utb ...forza blades

Pasta mans .....transfer window targets to strengthen the already great sufc team squad...I know they wont sell him but I like wolves Thaore...utb

we mighty SUFC .....will win mighty LIVERPOOL 2,1 but VAR is on there side get what I mean haha they get results thanks to VAR we get nothing remember spurs game ....so will be a hard game but we win haha...utb,,,,,,,,forza blades

Pasta mans .....transfer window targets to strengthen the already great sufc team squad...I know they wont sell him but I like wolves Thaore...utb

Great player pasta . Very direct and so quick and powerful. He scored a good goal against Man City too .

Can imagine he would attract quite a price in today’s transfer window !

Happy new year to you and the family Pasta Man. Hope it’s a good one for you and hopefully you manage to get to the Lane at some point. Take care mate. Forza Blades

Hey up Pasta, just got back from our Christmas tour, glad to hear you're alright. Here's to your prediction coming true and 3 points tonight.

Back
Top Bottom