Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

thanks raul m8 ..its great to chat to you all on here its been a good help to me great people cheers pal ...utb
All good mate, we all know you're a bit up and down, no one takes it personal if you get a bit vexed.

What's on the pizza??

one word for blades team squad ..its....class........one word for chris wilder our boss ...its genious ....yep kop blade crackers fan ....tinkerman .....PASTA MAN says ........GIVE HIM A NEW BETTER CONTRACT my message to the board is ..hes worth it coz youll not get better than him ...he pumps his chest he pumps the blades crest hes a blade that lad and the best manager in world pal ......hes created a real team and a real buzz ,,,,forza blades utb ...grazie .....

All good mate, we all know you're a bit up and down, no one takes it personal if you get a bit vexed.

What's on the pizza??
glad your ok bud ....im up and down ok when took my tablets ...cheers .....utb ......glad you dont take it personal this is me but im calming down if no one posts i understand m8 your all busy ......some people dont get me coz dont know my life and what happened to me m8 your good pals here pal .....i can talk it helps m8 thanx buddy ...feel on fire today coz nowt will get in our way on a roll m8 our team will win tomoz 2.0 v villa ./......MEAT FEAST pal 12inch for jane m8 shes like a huge pizza m8 ,,,,,,,lots of toppings ...yum yum .....in oven shes home 7.30pm from work shell smell the pizza from up the road bro not done no cooking for over 1 week a treat for her lad ..take care m8 .......utb

hi lads hope your all well ....utb ..... PIZZA IN OVEN FOR JANE...im a fantasist but sometimes it works out...yep lads pals .... ive just phoned claudio wished him well in his new job in itlay hes a legend great bloke real tinkerman hes my old pal and i love blades team im tinkering for aston villa home match saturday ...yep my prediction 2.0 my sufc team if all fit .im resting a few players put alot of pace on bench my sufc tinkered team ..is Henderson egan stevens baldock oconnell fleck basham lunstram mcgoldrick sharp captain moussett ,,subs norwood robinson mcburnie bessic freeman..osbourne ...morrison fellips moore ...we dominate and win 2.0 ...utb ...forza blades ....ciao .....wanted billy in team has captain he deserves a go top lad my hero billy .......3 prong pace attack .....we win lads grazie ....utb 3 points m8s easy ..haha we win villa utb full house love it im a bit nuts in my predictions that's me crazy love a laugh on here lads lifes to short we are sufc winners ..utb sorry ive tinkered again ........are you watching my thread a bit of a banter man mugged us Newcastle .haha ....we had a off day you was lucky to win 2.0 last home game had VAR has a friend yes we will win you at your ground like we did when danny webber scored 1.0 win 12yrs ago remember haha we can win you soon ...I love banter me haha ...utb hahahaha we fear no one haha yep 2 goals for didsy.....v villa .... stuff VAR his goal was good at spurs ....banter ...haha

Last edited:
Hey up mr pasta man ,

Glad to hear your ok pal . Life can be cruel at times bud and we all get our ups n downs and my word you have had your bad times mate . Glad your keeping positive and looking forwards. Getting back to work will do you wonders and give you some coin so you can get back on that kop supporting the mighty Blades 👍

Lucky Jane, getting a 12 inch meat feast from her favourite Italian on a Friday night!

...........FORZA BLADES ....UTB ....winners .........utb ciao .....grazie 3 points team ..............we want a place in Europe its on the cards lads .....utb top 6 .....forza blades take on the world .......never underrate us at your own peril ....we can win anyone ...even Germany......... spain ....and Italy ...win anyone us ....I pump the crest I love the blades from pasta .........utb ....

Good Afernoon everyone who comes on my thread I hope your all ok im lucky your all still my pals and talking to me after my posts last week im really sorry I feel bad because I lost the plot I must keep positive and be on the kop again I just want to say thanks again for all your positive posts im sorry for last week ive not been myself I opologize for my negative post I thought no one wanted to chat to me and it hurt my feelings but ive realised I was out of order positing shit like that I didn't mean it your great people blades fans who come on here I was in alot of pain and and wallowing in self pity theres people more ill than me I can breath i need to snap out of it and get out again cooking helps yep sorry coz not everyone is a verbal bully or thug and if people done want to come on my thread that's there choice ill be thankfull I have some blades fans pals on here your all great friends I hope to meet you all one day that would be special i love this thread thanks to the s2 forum kind admin ive met you all on here cheers pals take care all my m8s for life on here you've helped me on here to trust people again after getting beat up cheers so much lads ...FORZA BLADES .....we are class sufc ciao grazie ...only positive posts from now .... lol end off nuff said... utb ...

Don't think you need to apologise mate, everyone on here who's taken the trouble to read properly what you've written about your history etc understands and is glad to see you keep posting.

Good to see you back on the forum Pasta Man.

Up the Blades! ⚔
great to be back with my kind sufc friends m8 thanx pal ...utb.....forza blades ..........I missed this s2 sufc forum I love this thread ..its my contact with you all and the lane I miss the kop bro means a lot your posts lad ...utb .......grazie buddy missed you all ....utb .....

Don't think you need to apologise mate, everyone on here who's taken the trouble to read properly what you've written about your history etc understands and is glad to see you keep posting.
thanx buddy ....ive had it bottled up for years this forum helped me because I could talk to fellow fans m8 I knew youd not turn your back on me your all great on here a huge boost chatting to you all you keep me positive not negative ....... I love sufc youll help me see the lane again be a dream to meet everyone and meet great boss chris wilder and great assistant alan knill and all blades players it ill be special to see the lane again and meet you all cant thank you all enough pal ...utb ive been a bit OTT thought no one wanted me on here ive been so wrong im really sorry for past posts 2 wrongs dont make a right if some don't want to talk they can ignore me on here but admit not everyones the same on here good people come on and you dont bully me on here its my thread away from other threads they only tolarate me ...your my real pals .....on here you care and I was out of order m8 lucky ive still got pals im up and down get low but you all lift me up lifes to short pal and ill see lane again ive got good pals on here cheers m8

Last edited:
...aaarrr head hurts ...just cant sleep ......may tinker again think I need a more attacking formation,,,,,cant make my mind up dam it leave it has it is ...utb 2.0 win v villa ...didsy scores twice hope so cant wait to see him score great lad best free transfer ever for blades his work rate link up play for blades is amazing ....utb ...forza blades ...

.........come on score lad we know you can m8 didsy gets 2 Saturday v villa if you read this good luck david mcgoldrick im a huge fan to me your worth 50 million m8 ........always liked you has a forrest player years ago......your a talented player ..bro from pasta .....forza blades ...utb..io get 2 goals v villa no pressure pal ..........utb

.........come on score lad we know you can m8 didsy gets 2 Saturday v villa if you read this good luck david mcgoldrick im a huge fan to me your worth 50 million m8 ........always liked you has a forrest player years ago......your a talented player ..bro from pasta .....forza blades ...utb..io get 2 goals v villa no pressure pal ..........utb

Didsy to score tomorrow. 👍

If ever a lad deserved a goal....

Hi Pasta man, I saw quite a bit of Didzy in his early days playing for Forest as I was living in Nottingham due to work. If the Blades weren't at home and Forest were I'd go down the City ground to get my 'Football fix' 😆. U could tell back then that he had the potential to become a fantastic player. I dont know if it's due to injuries (understandable if so) but I'm a little suprised he hasn't got a more impressive cv. I think he might've played in the same Forest team as a certain Mr. Pierre Van Hooydonk (???). Another player who had the ability to produce a bit of absolute magic out of nowhere at all.
Anyway, hope ur right with ur prediction for our result tomorrow mate. Another 3 points on the board would be lovely.

Hope he does. People may forget but he had a similar slow start last season in terms of finding the back of the net, other than a couple of penalties. Then about this time last year (14th December v West Brom) they started going in and he scored in about 6 of the next 8 games.

As CW's said his contribution is key even without goals but if he starts converting the number of chances he's been getting it could be mind blowing.

Hope you’re back more often Pasta. Hope you realise your posting gives everyone else a lift as well pal.

hoping a 2-0 win today 👍⚔️

Morning my blades friends i like all your posts I hope you all ok huge lift reading all posts on here great fans sufc pals lads here ..utb ..DIDSY scores 2 great goals v villa today,, its sad that theres been some negative comments on football heaven radio Sheffield last week a woman sufc fan said that he doesn't score enough goals and hes not a striker get behind him not against him .get off his back .he cost nowt ..I don't agree with her look at his link up play and match workrate ..[in my opinion hes a midfielder/striker in one] heartbeat of team he will score soon he did at spurs but stupid wrong ,VAR ruled it out just look at the positions he gets in in every game just needs some luck that's all I like him ....yep got a feeling it will be 2.0 v aston villa today if your going to the match have a great day pals lads im sticking to same team im not tinkering Claudio ranieri my old Italian pal says he would leave it be the team gets results yep hes impressed ... im cooking a lasagne pasta meal for janes tea Saturday today she works saturdays ill have tv on for results its not a nice day its raining l hope it brightens up for you all and we win ...I wish I was there with you all on the kop im a armchair sufc fan but will be back soon we can win anyone lads ....utb ...forza blades ....utb ......3 points v villa ...ciao grazie ........

Morning my blades friends i like all your posts I hope you all ok huge lift reading all posts on here great fans sufc pals lads here ..utb ..DIDSY scores 2 great goals v villa today,, its sad that theres been some negative comments on football heaven radio Sheffield last week a woman sufc fan said that he doesn't score enough goals and hes not a striker get behind him not against him .get off his back .he cost nowt ..I don't agree with her look at his link up play and match workrate ..[in my opinion hes a midfielder/striker in one] heartbeat of team he will score soon he did at spurs but stupid wrong ,VAR ruled it out just look at the positions he gets in in every game just needs some luck that's all I like him ....yep got a feeling it will be 2.0 v aston villa today if your going to the match have a great day pals lads im sticking to same team im not tinkering Claudio ranieri my old Italian pal says he would leave it be the team gets results yep hes impressed ... im cooking a lasagne pasta meal for janes tea Saturday today she works saturdays ill have tv on for results its not a nice day its raining l hope it brightens up for you all and we win ...I wish I was there with you all on the kop im a armchair sufc fan but will be back soon we can win anyone lads ....utb ...forza blades ....utb ......3 points v villa ...ciao grazie ........
Lundstram scores today 1st half. 1-0 Blades.

...my prediction for Saturday 14/12/19 home match v villa we win 2.0 didsy scores one in each half job done 3 points move up league top 6 is the goal tomoz ...utb...forza blades .......just making a PIZZA for jane.....utb m8

Confident eh PM? Going for 1-1 with Grealish getting a penalty and Egan sent off.

who would be a boss yep its a hard job can be ruthless and yes I ....utb ....couldn't help myself ive tinkered again .....this is ....pasta mans sufc team v villa result 2.0 ...didzy scores 2 goals...and get 3 points in the bag ....ive tinkered gave players a rest I wanted my blades hero has captain in this match give him a chance off the bench its fare to rotate the squad a bit and tinker we had bad luck in last home game v Newcastle but todays home game we will win .....Henderson baldock stevens basham egan oconnell lustram fleck sharp captain mcgoldrick moussett..subs mcburnie robinson norwood bessic moore Morrison osbourne freeman jageilka fellips. sorry if I left you out need a win ....im a fantasist im pasta man kop blade fan a bit crazy me but this thread will be positive ill make you all laugh ..hahaha some oh yes we sufc are class up the blades .... I predict great play by blades from the start ........forza blades ...utb gone for 3 man attack with pace v villa 2 wing backs join in has we did second half at Norwich ...and we will dominate ,,,a full house ......and we will ... yep WIN ...utb ...FORZA SUFC .......grazi.e win red and whit wizards ...utb ciao .....

Confident eh PM? Going for 1-1 with Grealish getting a penalty and Egan sent off.
yep m8 ill take a point ...but man mark him out of the game grealish and they are beatable bro ....after Norwich game it was positive stuff m8 ....ill go for 2.0 win m8 DIDZY 2 goals pal his goal drought will be over his doubters will see he will score bud 2.0 win 3 points lad ...utb ....

who would be a boss yep its a hard job can be ruthless and yes I ....utb ....couldn't help myself ive tinkered again .....this is ....pasta mans sufc team v villa result 2.0 ...didzy scores 2 goals...and get 3 points in the bag ....ive tinkered gave players a rest I wanted my blades hero has captain in this match give him a chance off the bench its fare to rotate the squad a bit and tinker we had bad luck in last home game v Newcastle but todays home game we will win .....Henderson baldock stevens basham egan oconnell lustram fleck sharp captain mcgoldrick moussett..subs mcburnie robinson norwood bessic moore Morrison osbourne freeman jageilka fellips. sorry if I left you out need a win ....im a fantasist im pasta man kop blade fan a bit crazy me but this thread will be positive ill make you all laugh ..hahaha some oh yes we sufc are class up the blades .... I predict great play by blades from the start ........forza blades ...utb gone for 3 man attack with pace v villa 2 wing backs join in has we did second half at Norwich ...and we will dominate ,,,a full house ......and we will ... yep WIN ...utb ...FORZA SUFC .......grazie we win red and white wizards ...utb ciao .....
.....FORZA BLADES ...WINNERS ....WE FEAR NO ONE ...........WE ARE GOING FOR TOP 6 FINNISH ....UTB

..FORZA BLADES ...hi pals .....not long to go 2,0 win chris has gone with a different team to me im a fantasist on my thread predictor on here ....but hes the blades boss ive just seen him on bbc 1 dan walker interviews him did you see it on great football focus...what a great guy a blades legend chris wilder .good humour on tv yep .....im proud to be a blade ...utb

just listening to 5 live sport on the radio ..just heard a blades legend on here mark chapman ...great chappy interviewed kieth chappy called him a blades legend totally agree love Edwards my hero from my era ...utb

Back
Top Bottom