Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

we can win anyone ...utb

I think we can, pasta. Our teamwork and setup is as good as any in the league. If we lose it seems to be most likely because of a moment of individual genius from our opponents or a mistake from ourselves.

So if Rashford doesn’t score a worldie, I think we’ll have a great chance. 👍

there not that special ...man utd ....we are ...we can win 3.0 we are better than red devils yep we can even win England and Italy national teams that's what i think my thread blades friends yep its the way chris has got us set up ...and it is a joy to watch lads ...utb .....

More about the cake please Pasta
hl m8 how you doing ...im baking kind jane my mrs a black forrest gateau her favourite I use her bero baking book haha I cheat m8 but she will like it pal ...the lasagne is done in oven m8 ......yum yum .....utb ....yep .....it keeps me positive cooking buddy .....

yep we are class.....hes a GENIOUS ...great bossCHRIS WILDER ......FORZA BLADES..utb,,,,,,FANTASTICO SUFC TEAM SQUAD,,,,,utb ,,bellisimo ...blades .........

Pasta I love lasagne, cant beat it. Had talksport on the radio in the car and it was half way through some discussion on foods youd liked but weren't around anymore. Some guy texted in about a chicken balti lasagne that Iceland used to sell...I'd definitely be trying that if it was still around !

How's it going pasta man? International break nearly over, need to hear what you're thinking for Sunday's line-up! Any tinkering?

....hi my kind sufc sufc fans pals I hope your all ok .... I still predict a ....2.0 win v man utd ... red devils on...Sunday 24th nov 2019...just doing some tinkering ...ill post sufc team Friday or Saturday just need a chat to the real tinkerman my old italian pal .. claudio ranieri foxes legend ........grazie blades thread pals top lads .....utb....had migranes alll week ..........miss lane miss you all ....im just baking a cake for jane at 2am ..aaaarrrrrr........ffs ,,,headaches ...ffs ........I cant sleep in pain .miss lane miss you fans ,,,,, ffs ....ffs ,,,,,.... aaaaaarrrr...utb ...ill post and speak soon m8s take care all ....utb love blades more than life sufc are great ....utb

Good to see u back pasta ,

I’m going for a 2-1 victory on sun . Two for Didzy . He got mugged at spurs and i can see him finally getting the goals his play has deserved . The lane is going to be rocking , can’t bloody wait !

Hope Jane enjoyed her cake pal 👍

Good to see u back pasta ,

I’m going for a 2-1 victory on sun . Two for Didzy . He got mugged at spurs and i can see him finally getting the goals his play has deserved . The lane is going to be rocking , can’t bloody wait !

Hope Jane enjoyed her cake pal 👍
.hi pal .....yep 2.1 good m8 ill go for 2,0 home win sunday yes didsy was mugged v spurs VAR robbed him of a good goal hope he scores v red devils pal i predict he will score like you do buddy top player ex forest lewgend lucky our boss chris got him for nowt class striker good all round game made a lot of goals assists in 2 seasons love him to score in top league yep hes played well for sufc he must be one of the best free transfer signings ever for blades...utb

Aye he is a class act . Hard to believe he was a free transfer . We sure are a better team with Dids . His link up play is immense.

Are you cooking today pal ? Just had a nice spag Bol for tea . 👍

Alright pasta man, enjoy the game?
hi m8 i hope your ok ..you could say im disappointed I wanted my prediction of a 2.0 win to happen it nearly did m8...the red devils was lucky to draw...... we should have won them pal ....we great blades was the far better team ....utb

....hi ....morning my sufc friends....... I hope your all ok & well .......utb,,,,[[ forza blades ]]...utb ,,,,,,,ciao ....

blades are best ...yep its no secret that SUFC is my no1 ....then .... i like juve Italian team ..... if we played juve.... id want blades to win I like to say ...,,, forza blades.... ..it..sounds ok... I took it from ...forza juve ....hope your all ok who come on here .......my tinkerman prediction v wolves is a 2.0 win away.........The mousse and robinson score ...utb ,,,,FORZA BLADES ,,,,,

hi m8 i hope your ok ..you could say im disappointed I wanted my prediction of a 2.0 win to happen it nearly did m8...the red devils was lucky to draw...... we should have won them pal ....we great blades was the far better team ....utb

Did you watch Match of the Day 2? I'd recommend you do if not. They did all of the analysis pitch-side and they were loving us. It was an amazing game even if we didn't win, I hope you enjoyed it. Good times to be a Blade.

hi londonblade m8 hope your well ,,,utb
Did you watch Match of the Day 2? I'd recommend you do if not. They did all of the analysis pitch-side and they were loving us. It was an amazing game even if we didn't win, I hope you enjoyed it. Good times to be a Blade.
[/QUOTE ......thanx for info m8 ..no I didn't get to watch MOTD2 sunday was ill in bed all weekend pal ...does anyone have a link of MOTD2 m8 >?? love to watch it buddy ..only heard what football heaven callers said on Monday 6pm to 7pm m8 on radio Sheffield footy show sounded a great match to watch but they got out of jail we was better m8 like alot of games we should have won them all buddy I wanted my 2.0 result m8 gutted I don't like red devils ...utb my goal is to get to the lane again on the kop bro ..ill meet you all one day great lads on here ...utb ciao

Back
Top Bottom