Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

no answer aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why blank me that's cruel its unfriendly .......ffs ..........ffs ....ignore me .....on this is my page .......you block me so what .......who cares..... ffs........ VAR means ,,,,aaaaarrrrrrrrrrr,,,,very annoying result .........don't read my posts because ...... I know you all hate me on other threads .aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr...utb ......goodnite to all the good kind friendly sufc fans who come on here .........my haters stuff you all.......... im a blade you cant change that fact ........ffs .....youll not stop me coming on here.......aaarrr ffs ........ end off nuff said............ aaaarrrrrrr......... ffs .....utb .....................ffs ......aaaaaaarrrrrrrrr stuff VAR ........ignore me best way ....ffs ,,,,,aaaaarrrrr
You're posting too late for us old ‘uns 😁

good evening my sufc friends ive got any left ....how are you all where are you all... I miss you all on here....... im lonely im sorry about my previous posts I was OTT ..I opologize im a numpty i was negative i must have a goal I must see the lane i love blades head hurts again dam migranes I must be positive have good thoughts I get like this im crackers you must all be busy so sorry blades aaaarrrrrrrr soz blades fans im ill lads Im low im lost struggling hope you all speak to me so .......SORRY gutted ....utb

What about Italia Pasta? Can they win Euro2020?

Hey up pasta ,

How’s things mate ? Noticed u had not posted for a few days , thought you might not have been feeling too well .

Hope you and Jane are ok . Have you been doing much cooking pal ?

Not a big fan of these international breaks . Plus we have to wait until next Sunday before we beat man ure ! Seems ages away .

UTB

Not sure I can be bothered with it given the absence of Blades. Think your 3-0 may be conservative for once, im going for 5 or 6!
well done pal you said 5,0 / 6.0 I said 3.0 it was a great win for England .....7.0 ..so much talent on show ,,but rather watch our great blades play m8 ....utb. we blades sufc .would have won 5.0 v poor montanegro team ....utb.....watching Italy Friday it will be 3.0 result win m8 .....ciao ....

Hey up pasta ,

How’s things mate ? Noticed u had not posted for a few days , thought you might not have been feeling too well .

Hope you and Jane are ok . Have you been doing much cooking pal ?

Not a big fan of these international breaks . Plus we have to wait until next Sunday before we beat man ure ! Seems ages away .

UTB
hiya how you doing buddy ...not been too well stupid migranes again drugged up on cocdomol for head pain m8 jane ok pal thanks m8 hope your ok family ok ..yep unwell since Saturday was low was eating pork pies Saturday with mustard ...no pasta meals for a while jane has ready meals aaaarrrrr gutted it didn't help with dam VAR ripped us off at spurs it was 2.1 a good goal my didsy I predicted hed score it I said 2.0 nearly right sent me so angry spurs got out of jail we was better than them [up the sufc class acts chris wilder top boss great bloke a class manager up the sufc ...utb is a magician m8 ]i want us to hammer MAN UTD 3.0 at home next match bud im trying to be positive lad ,,,take care m8 need blades to win them red devils i dont like them .....need to get out again im lost be good im ill m8 depression ......nice to meet my pals from my thread I need to see lane and kop miss it buddy ...take care bro ...utb ....chow ...from tinkerman pasta man ,,,

Last edited:
good morning blades pals on my thread I hope your all ok and well lets hope we hammer Man utd next home match a win haha yep ill tinker for this one and I predict 3.0 in top flight my result..with the silly VAR on our side for once yep 3 points awaits sufc ,,,,the blades win red devils 3.0 that's positive yipeeeee...we win again class team blades ....3.0 3.0 3.0 ciao .........utb ......utb

What about Italia Pasta? Can they win Euro2020?
hi pal ..yep they can ,,,,today 15/11/19 Friday it will be a 3.0 win for Italy m8 easy win forza italy ....yes they could win euro 2020 but will be hard to do bud ...utb blades can win all of them euro sides m8 yep even win england bro ...utb

Last edited:
would like to see us win man utd my 1st ever game I went too was about 1970 it was the old 1st division top league great midfielder tony currie was captain we lost 1.0 ....remmember my dad being very upset and angry on way home in the chippy...,......yes we was gutted at my 1st match at the lane on the kop .... man utd goalie that day paddy roache made lots of good saves they was lucky that day .......yes . I want revenge we can win at home .3,0 forza blades ..utb

would like to see us win man utd my 1st ever game I went too was about 1970 it was the old 1st division top league great midfielder tony currie was captain we lost 1.0 ....remmember my dad being very upset and angry on way home in the chippy...,......yes we was gutted at my 1st match at the lane on the kop .... man utd goalie that day paddy roache made lots of good saves they was lucky that day .......yes . I want revenge we can win at home .3,0 forza blades ..utb

Time to avenge 1970. Long overdue! 👊

yep john m8 its time to get a win v man utd pal 1970 we was top of the top league back then I want us too thrash the red devils my sufc fan dad hated them he didn't like them win for my pop m8 in heaven thanks buddy utb

Your going for a 3-0 victory over man ure then pasta . Your predictions have been pretty good so I hope that continues .

We deffo don’t have anything to fear and they are going through a big transition so I think we could turn them over if we continue playing like we have been . I’m going for a 2-1 victory . 👍

Hi pasta man - hope you’re good. I was thinking I’d love us to comfortably beat Man Utd - it would send a real statement. I’d love it if your prediction came in. Feels a long time away so I hope you can find something to keep yourself occupied over the international break. Making up some pasta for Jane?

Pasta I dont know what to think about the Man U game, on current form weve got every chance. I think our defence is better than theirs and we will cause their full backs problems. However Rashford and Martial are top players and it's going to be a big test. A bit defeatist but I'd settle for a point !

yep john m8 its time to get a win v man utd pal 1970 we was top of the top league back then I want us too thrash the red devils my sufc fan dad hated them he didn't like them win for my pop m8 in heaven thanks buddy utb

well made up I got a prediction correct I felt Italy would win 3.0 im not a gambling man but could have won a few quid ...im tinkerman haha ...utb

Back
Top Bottom