Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ive updated my profile photo does anyone recognize me I was born in Sheffield near hollinsend im a true blade I was only asking what you all thought cant anyone like players from rivals I wont mention his name looks like he is not everyones cup of tea why should I stay off the forum im a genuine sufc fan and my favorite player is keith Edwards a former team m8 of chris wilder all ill say is im so pleased chris has signed a new 3year contract all the best to you all i hope we do well in the top flight ill meet you on the kop if you want im no owls fan at all I love sufc ill meet anyone to prove it meet me at the lane don't pull me down ive done nothing wrong im a friendly person a blade for life im a real person not to be verbally abused by some show a fellow sufc fan some respect take care all lol end off nuff said from pasta man kop blade

I recognise you pal, but who's the guy in the white shirt?

ive updated my profile photo does anyone recognize me I was born in Sheffield near hollinsend im a true blade I was only asking what you all thought cant anyone like players from rivals I wont mention his name looks like he is not everyones cup of tea why should I stay off the forum im a genuine sufc fan and my favorite player is keith Edwards a former team m8 of chris wilder all ill say is im so pleased chris has signed a new 3year contract all the best to you all i hope we do well in the top flight ill meet you on the kop if you want im no owls fan at all I love sufc ill meet anyone to prove it meet me at the lane don't pull me down ive done nothing wrong im a friendly person a blade for life im a real person not to be verbally abused by some show a fellow sufc fan some respect take care all lol end off nuff said from pasta man kop blade
Your style is, how should I put it, alternative? Different? Not run of the mill? You've jumped in with two feet, starting some rather odd threads, like suggesting signing Wednesday's icon player, rather than join in with conversations in a more subtle way. Couple that with the fact that the board has been invaded by a lot of pig fans recently and that explains the reaction from some posters to you.
Tone it down, stick around and try and engage on existing threads with constructive input. Gain some respect before launching threads on random subjects.

(Having an argument with WalthamstowBlade will get you a large following. Or a ban. One or the other. Or both.)

I've been trying to think where I've heard this kind of bonky madness before .

Roberto's been a bit quiet recently and I suspect he likes a bit of pasta ..........

I liked the buns/cupcakes avatar pasta man. Your updated avatar is too normal. I don't know why but I see you as a plate of Ferrero Rocher. You're spoiling us.

would like a Italian player in our squad and although I don't like swfc over the years weve signed some good players who played for the owls I like Forestieri think he would do well in top flight for sufc the blades great tricky player how much do you think he would cost>>>??? he wont be free

Aye, sensible that.

Fair play, I’d not realised that Wilder and Edwards were ever team mates. You know more than me :)

would like a Italian player in our squad and although I don't like swfc over the years weve signed some good players who played for the owls I like Forestieri think he would do well in top flight for sufc the blades great tricky player how much do you think he would cost>>>??? he wont be free

I think Forestieri is a talent. I think he's also a dickhead. And he's not Italian. (Not that matters to me - but for some reason it matters to you? How about an Albanian, or a Slovakian, or a Congolese or a footballing street urchin from the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan?).

I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club. I don't like the way he plays the game. It may be fine for South America - but we don't do that here.

In some ways, it's a pity. Because he's clearly got bags of ability and he's capable of changing a game by himself, with a moment of sheer magic. But, the price you pay for that is to have some petulant little cheating get in the squad who goes off injured for ages, goes home when he feels like it, etc. I think the negative impact of paying someone like him a wage when we've got lads down there who bust a gut week in and week out, wouldn't be worth the risk.

I never thought a Wednesday fan would resort to this when we went up. Haven't you got anything better to do like counting how many millions Jordan Rhodes lost you or something?

Use a bit of common pal......don't have ago at this poster ..he's a blade ..just take it easy fella eh ...

A fella I know, who is on a spectrum (and I don't mean some shitty 80's computer), talks in the same way as pastaman types.

And we've been told to play nicely.
agreed, this forum is an inclusive place, clearly obvios the chap means no wrong, he may not have a great understanding of english and potentially there is other stuff going on, i just dont see why we cant just welcome and accept pasta man, i think he brings a brings a nice positive attitude to the forum, and its certainly interestig to follow his threads, at least it’s not the same boring repeated posts people do wothout checking on search!!!

if you dont like it or you still think hes a pig then just click ‘ignore’, it’s on everyone’s profile, just click the button

agreed, this forum is an inclusive place, clearly obvios the chap means no wrong, he may not have a great understanding of english and potentially there is other stuff going on, i just dont see why we cant just welcome and accept pasta man, i think he brings a brings a nice positive attitude to the forum, and its certainly interestig to follow the threads he posts, if you dont like it or you still think hes a pig then just click ‘ignore’, it’s on everyone’s profile, just click the button

I like the guy, the passion is clear from his posts and he seems a fellow optimist. Hope he sticks around.

Back
Top Bottom