Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Look mate, the key to establishing a believable supporter profile on a rival messageboard is to be subtle, go slow and ingratiate yourself without too much fuss. Just don't overdo it eh? You don't come on and say "I HATE WEDNESDAY ME!!! LOVE WILDER, LOVE HIM TO DEATH. Love United, but hate that McCabe bloke. We'll spend no money, but we should BUY A WEDNESDAY PLAYER!!!! But, I HATE WEDNESDAY!!!!!" No one is believing this schtick as enthusiastic as you're being. 10 out of 10 for effort.

I'm prepared to give you a second bite of the cherry. I'll pretend these first 40 posts never happened. I like the oddness of the character you're pitching, but you're going to have to dial it down a couple of notches.

Right, have another go. You can do it x
⬆️ What he said pasta man kop blade

im heartbroke why do that to me im gutted im only being friendly on here im done goodbye all from pasta man

why are you ignoring & refusing to tell us your 1st game from 2 people. your not helping your position. if you want to get people onside you need more than woe is me act

I never thought a Wednesday fan would resort to this when we went up. Haven't you got anything better to do like counting how many millions Jordan Rhodes lost you or something?

When pasta man kop blade joined the forum, Linz advised that he was a 'genuine poster' and that we should play nicely...

Not everybody has the ability to write with a good level of legibility. Many have jumped on Pastaman to question if they're a pig or not (me included). It appears that there may be a lot more than meets the eye here. Maybe Linz could confirm or advise further ?

I like him too. It's a good shout. West Ham want him apparently.

Cheaper than Maupay or Mcburnie then, could afford another midfielder with the left overs!

Rondon is a very good player but don’t think it’s realistic atm

Cheaper than Maupay or Mcburnie then, could afford another midfielder with the left overs!

Might be put off a tad by the wage demands. If he's got offers from China they will be paying £150k p/w.

Don’t think we can afford him. He will get a better offer elsewhere

ive updated my profile photo does anyone recognize me I was born in Sheffield near hollinsend im a true blade I was only asking what you all thought cant anyone like players from rivals I wont mention his name looks like he is not everyones cup of tea why should I stay off the forum im a genuine sufc fan and my favorite player is keith Edwards a former team m8 of chris wilder all ill say is im so pleased chris has signed a new 3year contract all the best to you all i hope we do well in the top flight ill meet you on the kop if you want im no owls fan at all I love sufc ill meet anyone to prove it meet me at the lane don't pull me down ive done nothing wrong im a friendly person a blade for life im a real person not to be verbally abused by some show a fellow sufc fan some respect take care all lol end off nuff said from pasta man kop blade

Last edited:

ive updated my profile photo does anyone recognize me I was born in Sheffield near hollinsend im a true blade I was only asking what you all thought cant anyone like players from rivals I wont mention his name looks like he is not everyones cup of tea why should I stay off the forum im a genuine sufc fan and my favorite player keith Edwards a former team m8 of chris wilder all ill say is im so pleased chris has signed a new 3year contract all the best to you all i hope we do well in the top flight ill meet you on the kop if you want im no owls fan at all I love sufc lol end off nuff said from pasta man kop blade

Off to Bantanamo bay with you! Your banter is terrorble 😜

Back
Top Bottom