Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

forza chris wilder....utb...my tribute to a great boss hes a born winner ....utb,.,,

Attachments

• (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community (1).png
    (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community (1).png
    101 KB · Views: 0
  • chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
ILL NOT FORGET HIM.HE HAS A FIST IN THE AIR AND A HAND ON HEART HE IS A REAL FAN A GREAT MAN A TOP BOSS/PLAYER, ,HUGE RESPECT M8 ...UTB,,,THE NO1 AND THE BEST SUFC BLADES BOSS EVER,,,UTB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FROM MY ERA WATCHED YOU PLAY LOTS OF TIMES FROM THE KOP I HAVE HUGE RESPECT CHRIS WILDER PAL.....UTB

Attachments

• chris wilder pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images.jpg
  • chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community (2).png
    (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community (2).png
I MISS YOU MY PAL YOU CARED FOR SUFC

Attachments

dont join cardiff come back to us chris m8

Attachments

101 KB · Views: 1
please come back chris wilder m8 ,your deffo the best blades boss ever then its neil warnock,,,both true blades fans

Attachments

101 KB · Views: 2
  • chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (4).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (4).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
  • download (14).jpg
    download (14).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
  • (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community.png
    (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community.png
  • chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (7).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (7).jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2
  • News Photo _ Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock in the dug___ (2).png
    News Photo _ Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock in the dug___ (2).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
my new avatar is you pal hand in eart and fist in air ..the fist in air for blades its your no1 club you love and i love m8 cone back when they all leave buddy i bet mightly rich newcastle and charlton come in for you chris,,,im not suprised cardiff might be your choice a really big welsh club,,, when all them at top have left and slav leaves ..... i want you to come back to us mightly blades m8 its your home hee lane bro,,,utb....

Attachments

your my favorite blades boss and i cant believe ive nether met you chris wilder and im gutted

Attachments

in wilder i trusted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but dont trust them lot now///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Attachments

true fact,,,im ill and i will never see up go up to top league again in my life ,,,,,only chris did it and neil did , but chris finnished 9th highest finish haa a blades boss ,,,,thanks for the journey m8 ,,,respect & i love you pal ,,thankyou for the memory of the great days at the lane,now its dire,,,,fist pump ,hand in heart you loved blades m8 ,, ,utb only one chirssey wilder ,your next club will be lucky hope they treat you better than this lot did im done with em,,,in wilder i only trusted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IN WILDER I TRUST he loved the fans ,,he loved his own blades players he signed i salute you pal...grazie wilder gaffer wilder ,,,,,,,,utb,,,,,,,,,FORZA WILDER ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the no2 sufc boss NO ONE BETTER,,,,utb respectoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chow m8 good luck,,,,utb ,,,the best blades bosses i liked was wilder and warnock and both spoke there mind like i do huge respect lads ciao,,,,deffo sufc blades boss 2 Great men legends ,utb mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 heros ,,,bye all.im done ,,,,IN WILDER I SHOW BIG RESPECT ON MY PAGE ,,NO ONE TALKS TO ME BECAUSE I SPEAK UP AND TELL THE TRUTH ALL WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY,BUT I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE HATE ME on here ,IVE BEEN SMASHED UP I DoNT CARE NO MORE IM ILL.I MISS ZARA MY WESTIE A REAL PAL WHO LOVED ME AND DIDNT IGNORE ME ,SHE WAS NOT FAKE ,,,CHOW ,GOODBYE ALL

Attachments

• (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community.png
    (1) Account details _ S24SU Forum _ Sheffield United Community.png
  • chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (3).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (3).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • chris wilder pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images.jpg
  • chris wilder player - Bing images.jpg
    chris wilder player - Bing images.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • News Photo _ Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock in the dug___.png
    News Photo _ Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock in the dug___.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
im broken i cant sleep,i chat to mysen no one talks no more youd never ignore me zara my sweet girl yes everyday im low coz i miss you 24/7 ,im lost,this page & the blades are all i have now ,im low,my westie little lovely zara come back home my real pal,,true friend ,,you was my life,,,,xxxx.

my sweet zara my little stunning angel i miss you so much,you died in my arms and a part of me died when you did ,you was lovely i adopted you at 4 in 2010 and i had you 11yrs ,you was my world zara ,im low this page & the blades are all i have now i miss you zara ,,,ill not forget youy i miss hugging you im done zara im lost im broken without you my real loyal true pal ,,,Rip ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....YOUR ALWAYS ON MY MIND ZARA 24/7 ,,,i loved you more than anyone or anything,im life,,we had a close bond you was my everything . you was SPECIAL TO ME you was there for me now i have nothing only memories i love only blades ,,yes only sufc is my life now ,i feel without you im noone,,i miss hugging you im ill im low,,youd never blank me ,sleep tight zara,,,,,,,,,,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (6).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (6).png
    159.4 KB · Views: 0
  • westie pinterest - Bing images (1).png
    westie pinterest - Bing images (1).png
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
my real friends are westies,they show real love there not fake

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (7).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (7).png
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
hand on heart blades the sufc legend & god chris wilder,and they let him go,,madness hes best man for the job,,i miss him,,utb

Attachments

• chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg
i love westies there my favorite little dog ,i miss my westie zara very much she was my world ,im low & lost without her ,xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• west highland white terrier (2).jpg
    west highland white terrier (2).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
play mousett hes the best striker at the lane on par with billy sharp ,play them both up top ,wilder signed him to win games ,,,utb

Attachments

• lys mousset pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images.png
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
why did you drop mouseyy v millwall lions, he would have got us a goal he scored v stoke your inept slav your a negative boss id play electric frenchman striker lyss mousett hes the best striker at the lane on par with billy sharp and anything we have at the lane stop messing about slav pick best sufc direct team,,, ,play them both up top ,wilder signed him to win games ,,,utb,,in my blades team every game ,,hes class & quality & wasted on the bench,,get a grip slav play him v barnsely sunday 24/10/2021 away match then we win 5.0 ,,,be more positive & direct & ditch the flat 4 system ,go more attacking style to win the games be a man take control get winning like you are paid to do ,,,nuff said ,utb,,be a real boss have passion to win games its poor youve lost 3 our of last 4 ..PLAY MOUSETT ok,,,utb,,we need wingers quick ,,,,we need to rip this league up and win every game ,,,chow ciao,,,5.0 WIN V BARNSELY EASY WITH class MOUSSEyyyyyyyyyyy IN SUFC positive TEAM,,,get a grip slavista ,,,utb,,,,

Attachments

• lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg id always get him up top hes a real great player hes exciting to watch i cant understand why you drop him when he scores v stoke ,hes a great lad & class blades striker mouseyy ,hes in my blades team every game

Attachments

• lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (5).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (5).jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images.jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images.jpg
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
one of chris wilders best signings under 10 million and id let him loose v barnsley he will rip them apart lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (1).jpg
,lyss mousett is class quality striker he will get us the 5.0 away win get a hatrick and hes on my team sheet hes direct hes everything ,,,utb...pure sufc genius mouseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attachments

• lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (8).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (8).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (1).png
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (1).png
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (3).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (3).jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (4).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (4).jpg
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (6).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (6).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
ill pick a attacking positive non negative sufc team bomb forward every minute & we win barnsely 0 sufc blades 5 ,,im boss and i pick mouse up top to get a hatrick ,,mouseyy is main man v barnsley,,id GET THE HINT ON HERE play LYSSS ,,id not drop him when he scores id get his confidence high id make him best striker in league championship im fare & im not cruel ill pick lyss mousett french machine and let him loose ,we would win every game,,,nuff said ,,,,,utb,,,im a wilder fan id pick him,,,,,utb,,,,mouseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goal..... we win,,,,utb forza mousett ,,i love this player 10 million blades mouse,,,id never leave hi out ,,im not negative ruthless slav, im a chris wilder blades fan lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (1).png ,,

Attachments

• lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (3).png
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (3).png
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (5).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (5).jpg
  • lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (4).png
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (4).png
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
sufc 5 barnsey 0
I admire your optimism!
hi pal im italian blade i win games pal i want a mouse hatrick and 2 for didzy m8 im all out attack buddy im not negative inept tactics slasvista ,,,,im wilder pal pasta man kop blade ,,,utb

Attachments

• lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (7).jpg
    lys mousset pinterest - Bing images (7).jpg
I admire your optimism!
i hope your ok pal.i miss wilder but hes decided to go which i miss him he was a blade he is a blade for life fist in air hand on heart ,im new ranirei style dirtect legend boss me italiano sheffield born true sufc blades fan boss on here i fantasise im boss .its all banter on here im crackers me im pasta man kop italianblade a bit nuts nbut me speak my mind but love blades m8 all banter wind em all up to win thats alll.i fire players up i fire owners board up and fans up im me i say how it is ,i like to see a reaction i said we would win stoke 2.0 it was 2.1 i want passion im a ranieri style boss i want wins but fare i wanted pirlo has boss but we got slav cheap option we have to make do ,im giving him a hint on here dont drop lyss v lions millwall likehe dud,wrong tactics it was wrong m8 always go moredirect football more strikers on m8 we need 2 wingers bro i want to sign 2 wingers soon im boss fantasy blades italian boss so i pick didzy & mouseyy when coz they scored v stoke & they class bro,,pity didz didt get 2v lions missed sitters but hard luck still like him best free transfer ever at lane which wilder my m8 signed ill get him going on here fire em up its no win no play here m8 ,i wind slav up on here for a result mmwe can HAMMER BARNSLEY THEY CANT WIN ,WE CAN REALLY HIT THEM FOR 5 OR 6 sunday 24/10/2021 away ,i always say we WIN ON HERE Buddy ,,im not a looser i only want WINS ,we can win anyone when pick team m8 take care ,,,,utb

Attachments

• chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (2).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
i go all out attack chris is more defensive but i respect that is his style i want wingers me chris wilder pinterest - Bing images (6).jpgim like wilder hes classs i have italian direct style class i love the blades like hes does but im more attacking minded a mix of him and me we win every game we hammer barnsley 5,0 away ,,,utb

slavo dont be negative go out all guns blazing v barnsely there poor at minute ,,so hit em hard with a big 5.0 win ,,play mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmouseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and didzy and sharpy up top 3 prong attack with illiman behind em sad mgw cant play ,,unfare the sending off v lions ,we will miss his pace and tricks wide on right ,,,id play flecky and norwood best 2 in middle and bring baldock back if fit of not id play bash if bogle injured id drop poor olsen and play frodo in goal,,,egan stevens davies at back

Back
Top Bottom