Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

really angry ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ref was a millwall fan,he was a cheat,,,,we was robbed again,we dominated the game and got nothing

unlucky down to 10 men,them crap lions they robbed us on 92 mins dam cheats ,ref was shit ,never mind we will be back winning soon ,,,utb

ditch that flat 4 its not working ,go out more direct buy some wingers who are our players dont rely on just loan men,,,utb

sorry but we wont go up this year we need our own signings but this owner amd board wont buy ,we just getloan signings ad were a selling club nuff said

slav i dont understand why you make wrong team selections ,,,,,why keep players who dont get a game sell them on and buy players we need ,its no good playing good and not winning ,your clueless ,you dont know who to pick ,why keep mcburnie on bench when he cost 209 million hes proven at this level your nit has great has they make out ,im sorry but we wont go up this year we need our own signings but this owner and board wont buy ,we just get loan signings and were deffo a selling club,sell dead wood and spend some money on 2 good quality wingers ,never know if were gonna win its hit and miss with you slav ,,, nuff said,,,,,,,,,why are you not picking brewster was 23 million your crapo ,,,,,,im not convinced get pirlo in ,,,,bye ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
we dominate games but dont win i dont rate you you only win a few games ,you change team to much ,in chris we win wilder was better than slav,,,he was a real blade,,, nuff said

we play well but lost,,,excuses ,,dont drop people who get goals its daft ,,why leave mouse out mmmmmmmmmmm youtr clueless why leave mcburnie and brewster out who are proven at this level they cant score in not in sufc team ,stupid selections im not convinced your right man for blades job you loose to many games ,,prove me wrong ,oi cant even understand what your on about ,be more ruthless drop people ,i ,thought you played direct stuff were are the wingers then,,,people will want wins or your out slav ,,,,

blades want wins not excuses,,,we play well but loose ,,,crap boss because you drop mousey when he scored v stoke ,thats crazy your rubbish ,get chris back ,,aaarrv ffs crapo ,,,,,,utb

crapo you left super sub mousey out big mistake slav,,stop your excuses ,its your fault we lost v lions 2,1 at lane ,,you say we play well,but we lost ,,,, admit it your selections was poor ,,,,

put your hand up slav,your fault bad tactics cost this game,why drop mousey he scored v stoke ffs why he was scoring ,,rubbush decitions excuses ffs

put your hand up slav,your fault bad tactics cost this game,why drop mousey he scored v stoke ffs why he was scoring ,,rubbish decitions excuses ,we need wins not excuses at interviews
put your hand up slav,your fault bad tactics cost this game,why drop mousey he scored v stoke ffs why he was scoring ,,rubbish decitions excuses ffs
thought you was a attacking manager n like direct play ,,,crapo your too negative flat 4 aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,no good ,,you moan to much ,,,,,
ffs

///////we wont go up with you slav ////negative flat 4 football ////yes im not a fan ///time to go we wont go up with you,full of excuses crap tactics ,moans all the time,leaves players out that score eg mousse ,its rubbish/////why leave players out who helped us win v stoke eg norwood illiman and mousey its all no good bye ,,,nuff said ///owners & board no vision ,cant buyplayers but sell them,get players on loan who arnt our players its crapo chow/////,

why did you leave mouse out when he scored v stoke is the big question why leave norwood out your clueless ,your not direct enough no wingers your tactics are crap you need to go

.////// aaarr we lost again /////,,,,my opinion only,,,,hes negative plays a flat 4 hes a joureyman,why didnt he stay at watford or fulham,because wasnt good enough,crap tactics,, ,,,move on now we areging no where with slav full of excuses ,we play well but not winning hit and miss,picks wrong sidewards passing sufc team,you happy cap this poor showning i want wins ,,we are going downwards not upwards with him,we have 60 million on bench hes crackers play them,,,,let go now,,yes let him go ,them others clubs let him go,why ask why no tactics,poor decitions,,no good ,hes poor,,we wont go up with him,,,get a grip them blades owners and board you sell not buy,no ambition..just get loan signings,,get dead wood out ,spend some cash on our own players no clarity just excuses,we was unlucky poor refs again,you make your own luck,all excuses with you slav ,get job done, JUST WIN,,id do no win no play,cant blame covid now fans in ground ,,never should loose at home,,,were going no where with slav,just get a real positive italian direct style boss,,you leave now,,,,nuff said ,,,,,

Last edited:
CHRIS WILDER WAS BETTER THAN SLAV,,CHRIS GOT USTO 8TH IN TOP LEAGUE ,HE WAS BEST BOSS WE EVER HAD,THEY DRIVE HIM OUT,,WE ONLY LOOSE WITH SLAV THE JOURNEYMAN,GET A NEW POSITIVE BLADES BOSS ,, NUFF SAID

only my opinion we all have a opinion ,,,CHRIS WILDER WAS BETTER THAN SLAV,,CHRIS GOT USTO 9TH IN TOP LEAGUE ,HE WAS BEST BOSS WE EVER HAD,THEY DRIVE HIM OUT,hit and miss ,WE ONLY LOOSE WITH SLAV THE JOURNEYMAN,GET A NEW POSITIVE BLADES BOSS ,,cut loose now,,not convinced NUFF SAID

.////// aaarr we lost again /////,,,,my opinion only,,,,hes negative plays a flat 4 hes a joureyman,why didnt he stay at watford or fulham,because wasnt good enough,crap tactics,,negative play no wingers ,,,move on now we are going no where with slav full of excuses ininterviews how can we be good ,we play great but we lost again with you in charge,just go,,we play well but not winning hit and miss,picks wrong sidewards passing sufc team,yu leave mouse out when he scores you happy clap this poor showing i want wins ,,we are going downwards not upwards with him,we have 60 million on bench hes crackers play them,,,,let go now,,yes let him go ,them others clubs let him go,why ask why no tactics,poor decitions,,no good ,hes poor,,we wont go up with him,,,get a grip them blades owners and board you sell not buy,no ambition..just get loan signings,,get dead wood out ,spend some cash on our own players no clarity just excuses,we was unlucky poor refs again,you make your own luck,all excuses with you slav ,get job done, JUST WIN,,id do no win no play,cant blame covid now fans in ground ,,never should loose at home,,,were going no where with slav,just get a real positive italian direct style boss,,you leave now,,move on slav,,sorry chris was better ,,nuff said ,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,i want someone else in charge of blades team,,,,, its only my opinion,,,,were hit and miss with slav,only wins sometimes ,,bad tactics,average boss,,hes clueless,,guves excuses when we loose and leaves mouse out when he scores and leaves brewster and mcburnie who are proven at this level who are worth 55 million ,id leave slav out,we are not going up with him has sufc boss ,,nuff said ,utb

Back
Top Bottom