Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sufc 1,cherries 0,,cross by great mgw goal by billy ,94mins ,,utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we win away .......utb.....chow ......

Because you keep starting pointless wank threads.
excuse me
Just fuck off and keep your spamming garbage on Facebook.

If you want to know what people think then just read the forum and don't post on it. That would be to everybody's benefit.
evil
Just fuck off and keep your spamming garbage on Facebook.

If you want to know what people think then just read the forum and don't post on it. That would be to everybody's benefit.
bit harsh

SUFC Blade of course (@BornOnShoreham) _ Twitter.pngSUFC Blade of course (@BornOnShoreham) _ Twitter.pngwe win everyone Kop_Finest (@KopFinest) _ Twitter (1).pngSUFC Blade of course (@BornOnShoreham) _ Twitter.pngKop_Finest (@KopFinest) _ Twitter (1).pngBilly Sharp Sheffield United - Bing images (1).pngOli McBurnie (@oli_mcburnie) _ Twitter.pngdownload (10).pngsheffield uunited football club morgan gibbs white pinrest - Bing images (9).pngkatie 🌻 (@xxwhatkatiedid) _ Twitter.pngdownload (11).pngrhian brewster sufc record signing,pinterest photos - Bing images (1).pngbilly sharp pinsent - Bing images (5).jpgbilly sharp pinsent - Bing images (7).jpgdownload (11).pngdownload (10).png

Attachments

• SUFC Blade of course (@BornOnShoreham) _ Twitter.png
    SUFC Blade of course (@BornOnShoreham) _ Twitter.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 0

im all alone im hated im a blades fan just like you all are im left on here you think im nuts but i love sufc blades ,yes get lost,, ILL NEVER FIORGIVE ALL THEN WHO SLATED ME IN EARLIER POSTS YOUR ALL SCUM ,NEVER COME ON MY THREAD ,FFS,,aasar DO ONE

what happened we dominated the match and was winning 1.0 and cherries cheated ,but our defence let us down again,,,pissed off because cherries that solanki whatever hes called cheated they cheated with penalty the ref and linesman was cherries fans ,we was robbed again,,,utb

solanki a joke cheries a joke offcials are a joke ref and linesman are not fit for prspoe what happened i tell you what happened we dominate the game and got ripped off by cherries solanki outside the area he dove and he cheated ,there not good enough cherries to go up there a joke

solanki a joke cheries a joke offcials are a joke ref and linesman are not fit for purpose i hate them they ripped blades off what happened i tell you what happened we dominate the game and got ripped off by cherries solanki outside the area he dove and he cheated ,there not good enough cherries to go up there a joke CHERRIES ARE CHEATS
solanki a joke cheries a joke offcials are a joke ref and linesman are not fit for purpose what happened i tell you what happened we dominate the game and got ripped off by cherries solanki outside the area he dove and he cheated ,there not good enough cherries to go up there a
cheats cherries

only gripe on here about us,,,,we need to ditch the flat 4 its not working,,,we let to many goals in,,,,we mis JOC ,sort it slav ,nuff said ...utb

ffs,,,,we was best team again ,,,,shit officials they was lucky ,,,,they are crapo like boro and the rubbish players the cherries are cheats,,,nuff said

ffs,,,,we was best team again ,,,,shit officials they was lucky ,,,,they are crapo like boro and the rubbish players the cherries are cheats,,,nuff said
Alright pasta man. Another poor result but thought it was a decent performance apart from a crazy 5 minute spell. Noticed you've posted up some old posts from ignorant people. Just ignore them. Keep positive and well. UTB.

Alright pasta man. Another poor result but thought it was a decent performance apart from a crazy 5 minute spell. Noticed you've posted up some old posts from ignorant people. Just ignore them. Keep positive and well. UTB.
,,,,,utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hi pal..yes we played ok we dominated them cherries were poor and really crapo and was shito m8 yes the officials were cherries fans ,,that actor solanki fell outside the box the cheat,i dont like them who slated me in earlier posts on here they can all go to hell m8,,,,we will win more games if we sort the poor defence out ,,bye m8 take care, we can win anyone us blades ,,,chow

Back
Top Bottom