Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

show belief and win 3.2
Hi Pasta Man. At half time I was confident we could get back into the game but sadly no! I thought it was quite an entertaining game but we don't seem to see players in good positions and waste lots of good moves. We have to be patient. I think SJ will get them sorted out soon. UTB

Hi Pasta Man. At half time I was confident we could get back into the game but sadly no! I thought it was quite an entertaining game but we don't seem to see players in good positions and waste lots of good moves. We have to be patient. I think SJ will get them sorted out soon. UTB
hi pal.im hard to please.i want wins.id be nuts has boss,i love sufc i hate boro and anyone else im a blade im harsh m8 take care

minor blip v crapo boro ,,,we was best team away but the next game saturday 2/10/2021 we win bournemouth 1.0 and rhian brewster scores his 1st league goal for blades on 92 mins from a mgw cross in the box he comes on has a sub on 80 mins it would be great this and i would love that result ,a win at cherries,,utbmmmmchow,,,,,,utb,,,,we will be backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ciao...utb

they was lucky boro and crap and i dont rate them at all.were a better outfit and will beat the cherries next match 1.0 away,,,utb

dont worry someone will get pasted soon,we will win agaib thats a fact i wont drop people i was just truing to gee you all up haha banter ob here mmnn when boro come to the lane we will hammer them,,,utb

hi everyone i hope your all well.ID GIVE HIM A MBE top lad billy hes my all time favorote blades player hero legend mmmmmm fab sufc player and great person yep 1st one on my team sheet all the time ,hes brilliant always comes back to get important goals for us this wil cheer you all up ,,,the best striker in championship by a mile ,the main man sharpy ,goal man ,,utb lets hope he scores v cherries saturday like he did in this photo in top flight away ,,viva sharp the blades goal machine,,,utb,take care all.. Home _ Twitter.png

keep smiling this is kop legend sharpy

Attachments

• Kop_Finest (@KopFinest) _ Twitter (1).png
    Kop_Finest (@KopFinest) _ Twitter (1).png
    614.5 KB · Views: 1
ths should help cheer people up on here its Positive its my new avatar is great goal man sharpy scoring at cherries,,,utb

hi i hope your al ok ,hes my favorite blades player of all time its the one and only fat lad from sheffield our captain legend who i hope to meet one day at the lane kop ,,im keeping this on my s2avatar i found it on twitter i love this photo his 1st goal in top flight ,hes one of the best strikers weve ever had and this should help cheer people up on here its positive its my new avatar is great goal man sharpy scoring at cherries,,,utb

says it all,he loves the blades,plays for badge

Attachments

• Oli (@BeastlyOli) _ Twitter.png
    Oli (@BeastlyOli) _ Twitter.png
    265.6 KB · Views: 0
,be more direct,,we show intent or ill drop you and yes on here we win cherries 1,0 sharp scores on 94 mins,,he likes late goals mmmmmm 3 points,utb,,, hero legend billy gets late goal again like v derby,,,,,utb,,gain momentum,get up league ,no win no play,,,,utb

Attachments

• Billy Sharp Sheffield United - Bing images.png
    Billy Sharp Sheffield United - Bing images.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 0
i hope your all ok. i miss you all on here,my janes italiano meal friday supper,king prawn spagetti special and a nice italian sweet ,shes worth it,i hope she likes it,shes special...we win tomoz at cherries away 0.1 great skipper legend billy sharpy scores ,take care all.utb...pinterest italian puddings - Bing images.jpg

Attachments

• Linguine with Shrimp, Garlic, and Lemon (1).jpg
    Linguine with Shrimp, Garlic, and Lemon (1).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Linguine with Shrimp, Garlic, and Lemon (1).jpgi love blades and i love cooking italiano grub its my hobby,,utb

Attachments

• pinterest italian puddings - Bing images.jpg
    pinterest italian puddings - Bing images.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
,,,,,,,,,,,utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,win win win win win ,,,,,,,,slav i want wins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes the great mgw and great illiman will be a force tomoz up top with sharpy and ozzy we will show passion be direct ,,yes this its my positive kind thread prediction for saturday 2/10/2021 match away mmmmmmmm direct game ,,a sufc 1 cherries 0,,,sharpy on 94 mins ,,job done,,,,utb,,,no one droped if you win and im playing mousey from bench v his ex club utb,mforza billy ....utb,,i win on here,,chow,,,,no win no play bye,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ill fire you all up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb.....................................................utb...................believe win,,,,,,ill gee you all up on here no win no pkay comprehendoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just WIN,,,,utb

Kop_Finest (@KopFinest) _ Twitter.pnggreat hero legend man mountain awsome top sufc striker skipper billy will score v cherries like he did 2yrs ago away,,we win 1.0,,,utb

You're making me feel very peckish! I'll be happy with a 1-1 draw tomorrow. Don't want to be too greedy! UTB
hi pal ive dine jane a italiano feast m8 i hope your ok,my avatar is sharpy scoring v cherries fir good luck ,we win 1,0 bud and billy gets a goal lad take care ...utb,,

PolishBladesFan (@Patryk06183796) _ Twitter.png sufc the blades crest ,there the best football club in the uk and world ,,i love SUFC for life ,,,utb

Back
Top Bottom