Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im disapointed young striker jebbo is going out on loan ,you could have given him a squad number im very upset slav ...utb

Really sorry for your loss, Pasta. Reminisce over the good times you all shared and be there for each other at this tough time.

If you need to chat, your Blades family are here for you. Take care and don’t be afraid to reach out.
thanks m8 ,means alot i love blades family ,me and jane were a BIT LOW pal

,,,,,,we hammer bcfc at home 1st match sat.7/8/2021 ,3.0 at lane,,,,utb....forza sufc blades,...,pizzas all round,,,,chow....​

i hope we sign ex leeds man ronaldo vierra from italian side sampdoria on loan we need more bite in midfield he will be a great addition if slav gets his man ,,,utb

bring on brummies your gonna get hammered at the lane in our 1st home match,,fans are back it will be a WIN 3.0....utb...

we can hammer everyone we start with the 1st home match of the season ,,i predict on here a loud crowd at the lane will cheer us onto VICTORY we WIN we go for top spot in championship we are POSITIVE ,,we attack like mad,,direct play wins ,,sufc 3 bcfc 0,,,goalscorers are 2 for mousey and one for special brewster ,,,SLAV WINS We are HAPPY ,,,,utb....forza blades.....

if you read this slav ive just one question on my thread id like to ask new sufc boss slav ,why let young striker jebbo go out on loan ,he has good has alot of blades players we have and he should be in the blades squad hes better with us than elsewhere im gutted i thought he did enough to earn a sufc squad no,im puzzled slav ,why let him go on loan <why slav <????? ,conprehendooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

.........im not convinced yet till i see us win...utb ... a few decisions confuse me slav .........

we miss you always mum jen and westie zara always in our hearts RIP ,,,,,from paul and jane ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whoever plays play your heart out and i still think we will win BCFC 3,0 1st match tomorrow saturday 7/8/2021 ,,,,,utb....

,,,,hi i hope your all ok and familys ok.....1st home match prediction on here is we dominate the game a huge crowd behind the blades and we hammer them ,,,yes a positive attacking performance sufc 3 bcfc 0,,,,2 mousett goals and 1 brewster goal,,job done ,,yep 3 points ....utb....take care all ..from italian pasta kop blade,,,,,,forza sufc slav,,,,///..we win..//// ,,,we will win ,,,chow ciao grazie ,,,,pizzas all round ,,,,,,,,bellisimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi pasta man. Long time no speak. Looking forward to the new season? Rescuing a dog is a lovely thing to do - I'm sure it'd have a great home with you as well.

By the way, your font size is pretty big! It doesn't bother me too much but it might make it harder for some Blades to follow what you post. Is there a way of reducing it slightly? I'm sure maybe Foxy could help if necessary.

we blades fear no one ...we can even win italy ,,,,you get pizzas all round on here,i only love blades me ,,,utb,,,,,forza sufc slav
Hi pasta man. Long time no speak. Looking forward to the new season? Rescuing a dog is a lovely thing to do - I'm sure it'd have a great home with you as well.

By the way, your font size is pretty big! It doesn't bother me too much but it might make it harder for some Blades to follow what you post. Is there a way of reducing it slightly? I'm sure maybe Foxy could help if necessary.
cheers pal.im hoping me and jane can adopt another little westie were looking m8 we misss zara lovely girl westie very much ,,its fab.nice ti chat again to you miss you m8 ,,ive altered my font size to small is this ok pal,blades
have the quality that can win,,,slavs the man.we will win 3.0 v birmingham our bogey team tomoz saturday 7th august 2021 1st home match m8 we will have a huge crowd behind blades team whoever plays just run your heart out for sufc lads ,,,,,WIN 3 points ..utb chow m8 take care buddy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb.......utb......we win 3.0 ...2 from mouse ...1 from special brew ,,,job done ....utb

altered font size to small letter can you read this is this ok,,,,i love sufc til i die ..wish i was there saturday to see us win on kop

we blades fear no one ...we can even win italy ,,,,you get pizzas all round on here,i only love blades me ,,,utb,,,,,forza sufc slav

cheers pal.im hoping me and jane can adopt another little westie were looking m8 we misss zara lovely girl westie very much ,,its fab.nice ti chat again to you miss you m8 ,,ive altered my font size to small is this ok pal,blades
have the quality that can win,,,slavs the man.we will win 3.0 v birmingham our bogey team tomoz saturday 7th august 2021 1st home match m8 we will have a huge crowd behind blades team whoever plays just run your heart out for sufc lads ,,,,,WIN 3 points ..utb chow m8 take care buddy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb.......utb......we win 3.0 ...2 from mouse ...1 from special brew ,,,job done ....utb
That's great, pasta! Could you alter the font size in your signature as well? Keep the font colours though, they look great haha

I wish I could be up in Sheffield for the game. I'm in London and my partner's parents are down visiting. But hopefully I'll be there soon. I've got a seven month old whippet now so I know how much you can love a dog. I'll show you a picture sometime!

,,,...slav wins ,,,,,,utb ,,,sufc 3..bcfc 0 a new era has begun ,,,,more direct attacking football we want to see with wide players supplying the amo for strikers,,,,utb

That's great, pasta! Could you alter the font size in your signature as well? Keep the font colours though, they look great haha

I wish I could be up in Sheffield for the game. I'm in London and my partner's parents are down visiting. But hopefully I'll be there soon. I've got a seven month old whippet now so I know how much you can love a dog. I'll show you a picture sometime!
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb ,,,,hi pal chuffed ti chat no one talks much on here yes ill alter signature has well m8 thats awsome you have a dog i miss a dog i love dogs yes there special m8 thanks m8 would love to see your cute little 7mths od whippett i love them dogs ,,,take care m8 ....we win anyone us ,,,,utb,,,,,chow ,,,,,,forza blades for life ,,,,,utb,.,,,,,,yipeeeeeee were back we win

3,0 win saturday 8th august 2021 ,,youve no chance bcfc ,yep the hype begins on here we hammer em 3.0 ,,,,utb ,,we win ...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom