Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

nearly got it right i said prediction of 5.0 and glad we won doncaster rovers away 4.0,well done sufc lads a great blades team display and positive attacking formation by slav ....bring on norwich next,,we hammer everyone on here ....utb...

we are more direct we look good under slav ,,its great to see he gives everyone a go ,,and good that burke.mouse 2 and freeman score a good 4.0 result v doncaster away friendy win,,,yipeeeeeee were on fire again,,we attack more and score more goals

give everyone a go in sufc team before buying players because its only fare please dont sell no one because we have enough quality to be top spot we blades are unbeaten in pre season well done everyone im impressed with the direct slav ,,,they said he was class ....utb

Hey up pasta ,

how’s things ? Hope your all ok . Looking forwards to the new season now and I’m feeling quietly confident . Just hope we can hang on to Berge and Rammers but I’d be very surprised if we kept both .

UTB

Hey up pasta ,

how’s things ? Hope your all ok . Looking forwards to the new season now and I’m feeling quietly confident . Just hope we can hang on to Berge and Rammers but I’d be very surprised if we kept both .

UTB.........................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,utb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........hi pal i hope your ok,i think slav will get us up 1st time m8 ,,,i i hope they both stay rammers and sander,,,,,,,,,,but them poachers gunners want them both,,,,its nice to see slav involves everyone to give them a chance hes fare pal,,,hes gaining respect ,take care m8 ,,,,,utb,,,,forza slav,,,,,,ciao ,,,,chow ,,,,,

my respect and heartfelt tribute on my sufc s2 thread to my mrs lovely mum ,rip jenny ..janes kind mum,we will miss you,so sad you died of cruel MND ,always in our hearts .lost but not forgotten ,we love you ..the family were all sad,you passed away thursday 29/7/2021 afternoon at home ,we cared for you at home ,were gutted ,,your always in our hearts and minds you was a special kind lady ,,, from paul and jane.xxxx

my respect ribute on my sufc s2 thread to my mrs lovely mum ,rip jenny ..janes kind mum,we will miss you,so sad you died of cruel MND ,always in our hearts .lost but not forgotten ,we love you from paul and jane.xxxx
Sorry to hear that Pasta, thoughts are with you and Jane

Sorry to hear that Pasta. Our thoughts are with you and Jane. Take care & UTB
hope your ok family ok thankyou rodley from me and jane and family m8 it means alot pal were gutted to loose janes mum jen,,cheers take care bud ,utb

Really sorry to hear this news pasta 😒

R.I.P Jenny . My thoughts are with you and Jane . Take care pal .

i hope your all ok familys ok,were heartbroke we miss jen ,my mrs jane said thanks everyone for kind posts about her mum jenny means alot ,life can be so cruel loosing family ,,we love you all my kind sufc friends on my thread .take care from paul and jane xxxxx

Really sorry to hear this news pasta 😒

R.I.P Jenny . My thoughts are with you and Jane . Take care pal .
thanks hullblade m8 i hope your ok.family ok.she died in janes arms peacfully after years of cruel MND shes not it pain no more ,its a evil disease m8 ,we cared for janes mum jenny for years at home so she didnt go in a care home,my mrs janes in bits,ill look afte her and her family ,they mean alot to me,i love you all on here thanks for all the kind support means alot pal take care ,,,,utb

Sad news Pasta.
Story here, not really relevant but.
Used to work with a bloke many years ago fixing locomotives. He was related to Teddy Davison a former Blades manager. During the war his occupation was reserved, needed here, and he was sent to work in maintenance sheds in London. Here also were some Italians who had been either captured or were refugees, and they were put to work alongside my mate.
He'd supervise and they'd assist. Except for one. He would sing. Don't know whether he was a Pavorotti or a Joe Dolce but he was none too bad.
Anyways matey told him to stop singing and start working but he was put straight by the rest.
"No Johnny, we work he sings".
Another one or two cooked all day.
"Don't know what it was but it smelled amazing" Johnny told me.
There's a vision, Dirty great big steam locos being bashed about with a soundtrack of Pavor/Joe and the aroma of Minestrone soup.

if the match is on, my prediction is we win norwich city 2.0 at lane saturday 31/7/2021 ,,,utb,,,

I PAY TRIBUTE RESPECT on my s2 thread ,,,sad time,,janes mum jenny died of MND yesterday afternoon were gutted ,she was a special lady we will miss her RIP jenny ....xxxx
Sorry to have just seen your sad news about Jenny. My thoughts are with you and Jane at this difficult time. Take care Pasta.

I PAY TRIBUTE RESPECT on my s2 thread ,,,sad time,,janes mum jenny died of MND yesterday afternoon were gutted ,she was a special lady we will miss her RIP jenny ....xxxx
Really sorry for your loss, Pasta. Reminisce over the good times you all shared and be there for each other at this tough time.

If you need to chat, your Blades family are here for you. Take care and don’t be afraid to reach out.

your in our hearts,were heartbroke,we miss you jenny,you was a special lady ,,,RiP...........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom