Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im doing no predictions on here till we get a new boss because sorry to say we wont win no one with hecko and tindall ,ffs we cant WIN and its no good 352 we need a 442 boss why apoint under 23s boss its a cheap option because them at top are clueless,its not a family club no more ,,nuff said

well done blades we was more direct ,WELL DONE super kid JEBBO our young blades hero great goal lad chuffed for you ,,,utb ,,forza jebbo forza blades ,,,utb,,yippppe we won everton 1.0 away best result from hecko well done

Last edited:
thats more like it ,,,WELL DONE BLADES TEAM a positive 1,0 win v everton away the result of the season v toffees ,we was more direct ,it was under 23s boss heckos best result credit were credits due well done good sufc team selection and im happy because he listened and played more direct i was looking for a response i got it ,,WELL DONE WONDER KID JEBBO great goal lad chuffed for you ,utb ,,forza sufc ,,ciao ,chow,,,gem ,jebbboooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOAL machine dont sell him please ,,,,,viva sufc ,, ,,,PIZZA ALL ROUND ,,grazie ,A HUGE BOOST FOR EVERYONE AT THE LANE ,utb,,,,,,,,,chuffed players and sufc for fans ,,,,,,yipeeee im lost for words ,,we WON

please dont sell young blades marvel jebbo hes worth 50 million that positive sufc striker top lad a new hero has been born ,,,hes got it all ,,,utb

im lost for words WE WON ,,viva JEBBBBBBBOOO hes given sufc a real boost in a crap year hes our new hero and a future star ,i like him alot a real talent at 17 and HE has GOT PACE to burn and HE GETS IN RIGHT AREAS to score WOW HE WAS GREAT V Everton yes a wonder kid marvel a gem jebbbbbbooo really stole the show and hes a real handfull all match up top we was more direct i liked what i saw on MOTD 2 sunday night ,yep a top result a huge BOOST a POSITIVE performance the toffees was in shock the gooditalian manager carlo angellotti was in real sad daze and in shock there euro dream in tatters our JEBBBBBBBBBBOoooooooooooooooooooo and all the Great of the sufc team did great and really brill saves by the great in form RAMbbbbbbbbbbooooooO and the real positive bright spark was a awsome young blades star striker ,JEBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO,, no doubt other clubs will want him the poachers are around already dont sell him ,FANTASTICOOOOO JEBBBBBOOOOOOOO,,,,,bellisimmmoooo jebbbbbboooooooo...utb...chow

Last edited:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hi board and prince ,,,my plee on here ......please ,,,,DONT SELL fantasticooooooooo JEBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,wonder kid GEM jebbooooooo is a blade ,,,,

chuffed for him on my thread ,,,well done wonder kid jebbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooo he was so happy to score a top lad ,you could see he played for the blades badge and sufc shirt,a bright spark in a crap year ,,,utb

hes a real goal treat he wanted it so bad for sufc badge shirt thats what we need players walking thrigh brick walls for the mighty blades what a goal the KID IS REALLY SPECIAL ,,in a bad year JEBO becomes a bright spark a huge lift for the football club that 1,0 win v high flying everton yes danny JEBO is a real talent a young blades STAR is born ,,,a sufc HERO jebo yes jebo gets the ball scores a goal jebo is a Great lad please stay at lane lad ,,yep jebo loves the blades ,cant wait to see him play and take the championship by storm i love academy its full of talent at blades ,,utb

everyone will love him at the lane,,,,,,, a instant sufc hero ,,,,,,forza blades ,,,forza jebo ,,utb...

great team performance v everton good 1,0 win away sunday,,,, NOW go on and HAMMER the TOON ,,a predict a 3.0 win and a jebo hatrick mmmmm ,,yep winder kid out blades hero JEBO gets the 3 goals ,,,utb

id like to see jebbo with brewster up top with didzy has a no 10 with bogle included v toon wednesday 19th may 2021i predict we win 3.0 ,,,utb and young goal machine jebbo is a blades hero again ,hammer toon please chow

jebbo hero jebbo sufc hero goal machine jebbo hero jebbo hero jebbo hero jebbo blades goal hero jebbo ,,,utb

young talented striker jebbo has really gave the blades a huge lift ,i hope he stays at the lane ,youll see in the summer the so called greedy poaching big clubs will all be after him ,like they do with all out best talent ,he will be a huge hit with blades fans i like him hes got lots of pace and very athletic for a young lad and very good in the box and knows were the net is ,ive not seen no one like him for along time he has it all,he reminds me of a young sufc lenend striker deano ,,,utb

young talented striker jebbo has really gave the blades a huge lift ,i hope he stays at the lane ,youll see in the summer the so called greedy poaching big clubs will all be after him ,like they do with all out best talent ,he will be a huge hit with blades fans i like him hes got lots of pace and very athletic for a young lad and very good in the box and knows were the net is ,ive not seen no one like him for along time he has it all,he reminds me of a young sufc legend great past striker deano ,,,utb DONT SELL JEBBO is my pleee

jebbo has really gave the blades a huge lift ,but this club will cash in youll see ,like they did with the 2 kyles ,,,you heard it here ,,,nuff said

,utb,,,yes we are no1 in SY ,,,,hi i hope your all ok and familys ok,,,,we are blades ,,,,,,forza blades ,,im los for words another 1.0 loss weve had alot of them unlucky narrow defeats this year ,but it was a good effort sufc players in front of a loud 10.000 geordie fans i thought we could have won this away match they was lucky again to win us 1.0 if our blades fans was there it would have been more fare with our fans getting behind our team ,yep we definately dominated for most parts of this game didzy could have had a hatrick and i name him on my thread the best players of 2021 yep i award the player of the year to great DIDZY with rambo a closr second ,well done lads its POSITIVE stuff more DIRECT football ,chow,,utb,,,,,,,pizzas in,oven ,,we can win burnley sunday at home 1.0 WIN with a jebbo goal and with big crowd back will be a nice BIG bonus after a shit year ,,,,grazie ,ciao.....bellissimo bladesmen .....utb ,,,,chow ,,take care all,,,,utb,,,up the blades ,,utb,,,,.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom