Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope we get another good un Pasta Man. It will be good to see us score some goals next season.
hi pal .,i hope your ok pal.,we need a proven championship manager whos been in premiership before ,yes true we need some goals , thats our biggest problem not many goals scored if i was the prince id buy out of favour talented young england big chelsea striker.youll know who he is m8 , ,he always scores against us ..,we need him in our team heard hes worth 45 million hes worth it buddy ,.,take care m8 ,,,utb,,,

ive got somedynamic proven managers on my thread wish list which are ...eddie howe,paul cooke,sean dyche,daniel farke,claudio ranieri,ex england boss character harry rednapp one of the best older managers around sure hed come to us and come out of retirement can bring his mate razor ruddock has 1st team coach because hes would gee em up,martin o neil,slaven billic,anrea pirlo,give him a go a true blade hero legend striker keith edwards the footy heaven radio sheffield match pundit ,ex england boss italian legend cappello,enland manager on a part , time contract go for ex boro player/boss legend gareth southgate,dont laughat all this im very serious ,rednapp and ruddock on my radar lol utb ,,forza blades ,,utb..

hello got some italian legend managers,allesandro del piero has striker coach and tough midfielder andrea pirlo, fabio cappello .claudio ranieri ,ill get em for free they play 442 ,comprehndoooooooooooo 442 style please to get goals ,,,and win,,,, grazie ciao chow

hi pal .,i hope your ok pal.,we need a proven championship manager whos been in premiership before ,yes true we need some goals , thats our biggest problem not many goals scored if i was the prince id buy out of favour talented young england big chelsea striker.youll know who he is m8 , ,he always scores against us ..,we need him in our team heard hes worth 45 million hes worth it buddy ,.,take care m8 ,,,utb,,,
Im good thanks pal. Hope your keeping well. Take it easy and UTB.

owners please get a boss ,,,,im lost for words ,,yep we need a leader of men to win again ,,,,on here IM CLUELESS im no boss im 442 ,IM NOT THE ONLY ONE,whos clueless ..HAHAHAHAHAHA haha

hi powers that be are you reading this its come to this i need to beg please i beg you all get a boss we need a win please tell us whats happening i beg you please do it for the true sufc fans give us a clue

Last edited:
i we need to know whos the boss there keeping secrets yes i begged on here my thread for the truth please prince whos the sufc boss tell us please i beg you

please prince i beg you tell us the truth ,who is in line for top job tell us please give us a clue were clueless hello dont we matter WHO IS THE BOSS comprehendooooooooo grazie​

beg you prince on here PLEASE LET US KNOW WHO THE 5 ARE WHY IS IT SUCH A GUESSING GAME WE ARE LIFELONG BLADES LOYAL FANS WE NEED CLARITY WE NEED ANSWERS YOU DONT SAY OWT TO US WHY ,WHO ARE THE 5 ON THE SHORTLIST COME ON HERE AND ANSWER I BEG YOU PRINCE ,my head hurts ,I WANT TO KNOW WHOS OUR NEW BOSS SO DO MILLIONS OF OTHER BLADES FANS ON HERE ...ILL GIVE YOU PIZZAS LET US KNOW PLEASE ,,,GRAZIE GRINGO UTB CHOW ,,,,,UTB GO ON TELL US PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BET YOU its heckooooooooopooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i want 442 ,,,UTB ,,,

,,,,,,,,hello top men ,,,,we need answers prince,,,,,,,who ARE the 5 ....sufc are good nice people and they are loyal fans and they need some honesty and clarity ..... comprehendooooooooooo,,,,chow grazie ,,,,,utb

im going on football heaven radio sheffield show ,,,,to ask some questions we need clarity ,,,,tell us all.......who is our new blades boss WHO ARE THE 5 in frame were all clueless like they are aaarrr ffs ,,,,its really unkind and not fare how they treat blades fans >>>>>???????????? aaaarrr ffs owners and sufc board give us a ALL a clue ,,,,,,im lost for words ,,,,,were in the dark has always ,,,aaarr ffs utb

give us all a clue ,,,,how many names is there in the frame to become blades boss ive heard there more than 5 ffs get a grip aaaarrr

Fair to say that you will have another pizza before we announce our next manager
It is not in the clubs interest to announce anything else until Such time as they have the guy lined up and I very much doubt that will be before some of the foreign leagues have finished.
Time to strap in and take a break as nothing will happen in the foreseeable

Fair to say that you will have another pizza before we announce our next manager
It is not in the clubs interest to announce anything else until Such time as they have the guy lined up and I very much doubt that will be before some of the foreign leagues have finished.
Time to strap in and take a break as nothing will happen in the foreseeable
......thanks m8 taking to long to choose a new sufc boss ,there all clueless putting hecko in charge he cant WIN hes not 442 only one win in 8 is crap ,, i hope your ok,yes ill have a 20 inch pizza pal take care..utb,,,,,im having one now a meat feast huge pizza and tiramasu for afters ,,,,ciao...chow.......

up the blades,,,try some young stars ,,,seems ill have to beg on here ,,,,,i beg you hecko play the classic 442,,we will score more goals with a more attack minded positive sufc boss ,,we need wins ,,,comprehendoooooooooooooooooo chow ,,,nuff said ,,,ciao ,,utb,,head hurts need a PIZZA no one listening aaarrrr ffs ,,,,just WIN

imlost for words again no boss no wins aaaaarrr ffs must eat and drink coffe head hurts were still clueless like this regimme ,never mind must stuff my face yummy a 20 inch pizza ready speak tomoz chow im hungry again chow ciao ....utb

,,,,,aaarrrrrrrr hello ffs ,,,,,,no new sufc manager yet .????? no boss who knows who is he>? OPPPS WE DONT KNOW coz nowt said mystery and no clarity has usual ,,,were in the dark and we are all clueless its unkind all this it was a family club ,,, were all clueless,,,just like the big blades regimme ,,goodnite

a non family club and very clueless regimme whos boss ,,,,>>????????????/// they dint know we dont know aaarr ffs im gone ,,,,,,ffs chow ,,,,bye

Back
Top Bottom