Our ' targets'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

darleyblade

Reaction score
According to today's i newspaper - which has done a report on each Premier League team's season and transfer targets for the window - the players we want are: Hans Hateboer, a Dutch international RB now with Atalanta; Kasper Dolberg, a Danish international striker now playing with Nice; and Mikel Merino, a Spanish midfielder now with Real Sociedad.

I have to confess I've never heard of any of them, though Merino had a season's loan at Newcastle. They all look pretty good on Wiki...

Aren't Nice interested in Moose........?

Interesting mix! Don't know much about them, but Dolberg was the first non-Dutch player to score a hat-trick for Ajax, apparently.

According to today's i newspaper - which has done a report on each Premier League team's season and transfer targets for the window - the players we want are: Hans Hateboer, a Dutch international RB now with Atalanta; Kasper Dolberg, a Danish international striker now playing with Nice; and Mikel Merino, a Spanish midfielder now with Real Sociedad.

I have to confess I've never heard of any of them, though Merino had a season's loan at Newcastle. They all look pretty good on Wiki...
All about 6ft 2in.

Have you got a link to this pal?

We sign any one of them I would be extremely happy. Hateboer would be an extreme threat for Baldock.

Doubtful of the source, seems more like suggestions rather than rumors but these would be class for us.
-Hateboer: Playing in an incredible Atalanta side that play a similar swashbuckling 3/5 at the back to us, a team scoring bags of goals and pushed Juventus a long way this season.
-Dolberg: A real prolific striker of a good pedigree, started for Ajax in the Europa league final vs Man Utd. A clinical finisher.
-Mikel Merino: A well balanced CM with the ability to orchestrate a midfield and transition a team from defence to attack.

Sounds too good to be true, would be a dream come true to sign any of these guys.

Dolberg signed for Nice last season and was their top scorer. Was a significant signing costing around 25m euro.
The only way this suggested transfer is at all plausible is if Nice are desperate for the cash as a result of Covid.

Dolberg signed for Nice last season and was their top scorer. Was a significant signing costing around 25m euro.
The only way this suggested transfer is at all plausible is if Nice are desperate for the cash as a result of Covid.
Owned by Ratcliffe aren’t they, so can’t see them selling the family silver?

This is where we miss Ricky..

...sort of.

Absolutely no chance of signing any of them whatsoever.

Merino has just signed (5 days ago) a new 5 yr deal with Real Sociedad with a €60m release clause.

Last edited:

Absolutely no chance of signing any of them whatsoever.

Merino has just signed (5 days ago) a new 5 yr deal with Real Sociedad with a €60m release clause.

I've changed my mind, he's a carthorse and a long ball merchant.

Anyone from Atalanta is good Dolberg is very good Merino was at Dortmund now Sociedad and is very good very good

Let's be honest the Man City outgoing targets in the column above in that picture, we could have bloody guessed. Reads like someone has had a punt based on logic...then as ever, downright lazy when it comes to us.

Back
Top Bottom