Open training session

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

fans were told to Boo when a shot missed b4 the session started by Gary Sinclair and cheer when they went in so not as bad as looks
That was the only time I heard boos and plenty of others missed

Great for the club to do this. It builds up the already good relationship between club and fans.
Are you watching S6?

That was the only time I heard boos and plenty of others missed
Hey let's not point fingers, Wilder also came onto the pitch and said he hadn't authorised a certain book that's due for release soon about him, he also claimed that very book played a big part in him wanting to leave for Sunderland in the Summer.

*The second part could possibly be made up

Hey let's not point fingers, Wilder also came onto the pitch and said he hadn't authorised a certain book that's due for release soon about him, he also claimed that very book played a big part in him wanting to leave for Sunderland in the Summer.

Did anyone boo ?

As is the first :D

Did you hear what Wilder said?
I didn’t, I was on the field, but I’ve been told by an apparent ex-member and Ricky on BladesMad.

To clarify, I thought From the pig end was joking earlier. I’ve posted my defence in the kangaroo court of Blades/FootyMad after it was brought into question on there but to surmise, CW has full knowledge of the book. He sat down with me for a few sessions of interviews for it, his lovely wife has contributed pictures and his mates have ordered copies. His permission, even though it wasn’t required, was sought and given at the beginning. I’ve spoken to him this afternoon to clarify. No issues. This just isn’t ‘his book’, as the question implied.

I didn’t, I was on the field, but I’ve been told by an apparent ex-member and Ricky on BladesMad.

To clarify, I thought From the pig end was joking earlier. I’ve posted my defence in the kangaroo court of Blades/FootyMad after it was brought into question on there but to surmise, CW has full knowledge of the book. He sat down with me for a few sessions of interviews for it, his lovely wife has contributed pictures and his mates have ordered copies. His permission, even though it wasn’t required, was sought and given at the beginning. I’ve spoken to him this afternoon to clarify. No issues. This just isn’t ‘his book’, as the question implied.
He did mention it but only answering Gary's question and it was said very much tongue in cheek!

Who's idea was it to have an open training session on a Monday morning?
If you're referencing the timing within the week, you've got to assume any of the opposition-specific stuff they do is done later in the week. They wouldn't wheel out secret new set piece tactics to exploit Bolton where anyone can put it on Twitter within seconds

If you're referencing the timing within the week, you've got to assume any of the opposition-specific stuff they do is done later in the week. They wouldn't wheel out secret new set piece tactics to exploit Bolton where anyone can put it on Twitter within seconds

I understand that, my main issue is why wasn’t it done pre-season when more people could attend.

Back
Top Bottom