One or two more (at least) incoming

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pardon my ignorance on the registration rules, but can we register someone in January who is at the club now (e.g Fleck, Norrington-Davies) or is that only for new signings?
Clubs have to announce their squad lists the day after the transfer window closes. They can then make amends in January with final list announced day after January transfer window closes.

So, for instance, we don't need to announce say RND but if Lowe receives a season long injury after 2nd Sept, we can add RND for Lowe when JTW opens.

We need another backup goalie, Davies won't push Wes.
TBH Wes dunt need much pushing at moment. Do need solid backup, is that Davis? Unfortunately with a chunk of our squad permanently on the treatment table we will have to risk going with what we’ve got between the sticks. As long as Wes doesn’t get injured or sent off

Clubs have to announce their squad lists the day after the transfer window closes. They can then make amends in January with final list announced day after January transfer window closes.

So, for instance, we don't need to announce say RND but if Lowe receives a season long injury after 2nd Sept, we can add RND for Lowe when JTW opens.
Can we not take an injured player of say in November and replace them with a returning player like Brewster or does it have to happen in JTW? (I think I’m answering my own question as I type).

Can we not take an injured player of say in November and replace them with a returning player like Brewster or does it have to happen in JTW? (I think I’m answering my own question as I type).
I would imagine being able to take out 'injured' players and put in 'uninjured' players would be very open to abuse.

Is the emergency keeper thing only allowed in the EFL?

Balde would be an immense signing. Get him and McAtee in and I can see us causing some problems for defences.

As for our defence, I can't see us signing a 4th LWB unless Lowe and Osborn's injuries are long term. Larouci may also have had a tough start, but he will only get better.
Instead I would like to see an experienced player come in, who is versatile enough to provide cover along the whole back line, and maybe even at CDM.

Coulibaly is one who should be sold now. He's just about the only one left. The rest who I'd like rid of are injured. We should capitalise on this rare moment of fitness for him and cash in. The 250k could pay the wage bill for nearly a week

Balde would be an immense signing. Get him and McAtee in and I can see us causing some problems for defences.

As for our defence, I can't see us signing a 4th LWB unless Lowe and Osborn's injuries are long term. Larouci may also have had a tough start, but he will only get better.
Instead I would like to see an experienced player come in, who is versatile enough to provide cover along the whole back line, and maybe even at CDM.
yeah i think mcatee and balde are the 2 attacking midfielders hecky is after and the way he was talking yesterday that might be it for this window but yeah that would be 2 excellent loan signings

Looks like we will have a photocall on Friday?

I wouldn't hold your breath
Are you offering us that advice based on a bad personal experience? I mean, it is generally good advice, although maybe not if you happened to be under water. But have you brought it up because you did it & something went wrong?

Anyway, on behalf of all of us, thanks for the advice! 😊

Coulibaly is one who should be sold now. He's just about the only one left. The rest who I'd like rid of are injured. We should capitalise on this rare moment of fitness for him and cash in. The 250k could pay the wage bill for nearly a week

I agree. He's been here now a fair while and not sure we've seen much progression or what he offers?

The fact he prefers Basham in midfield to him is surely a tell tale sign that Hecky doesn't rate Coulibaly. I have not seen anything to suggest he will ever be a first teamer here and feel the likes of Arblaster and Brooks have more of a chance here.

He is one I'd move on.

I agree. He's been here now a fair while and not sure we've seen much progression or what he offers?

The fact he prefers Basham in midfield to him is surely a tell tale sign that Hecky doesn't rate Coulibaly. I have not seen anything to suggest he will ever be a first teamer here and feel the likes of Arblaster and Brooks have more of a chance here.

He is one I'd move on.

Coulibaly has been injured hasn’t he? I’m not sure it’s a fact that he prefers Basham in midfield but it might well be the case.

It's all very quiet right now, no doubt loads going on but really hope potential deals don't go to the wire!

It's all very quiet right now, no doubt loads going on but really hope potential deals don't go to the wire!

The worry is that we are going to be left with very very little creativity in the squad. Hamer can do bits but it’s not really his game

City don’t appear to want to give us mcatee or palmer

Man U will keep Pellistri seemingly

Carney C is injured- and even if he wasn’t is now starting for Chelsea.

And we now need a left back

We’ve lost so much creativity and attacking threat already with no replacement

Ndaiye - ❌
Mcatee - ❌
Khadra - ❌
berge - Hamer

We are setting archer up for failure with no one to pass him the ball.

The worry is that we are going to be left with very very little creativity in the squad. Hamer can do bits but it’s not really his game

Ndaiye - ❌
Mcatee - ❌
Khadra - ❌
berge - Hamer

I don't think Khadra offered us either creativity or an attacking threat sadly, but I agree we do need two attacking mids, which in addition to Hamer and Archer just about makes up for what we lost, and may make us stronger overall.

I don't think Khadra offered us either creativity or an attacking threat sadly, but I agree we do need two attacking mids, which in addition to Hamer and Archer just about makes up for what we lost, and may make us stronger overall.

Admittedly not but hecky thought we needed him at the start of the season and expected a contribution.

Agree we need 2 but I don’t think we will get two now.

Think (hope) it’ll be one at least and a left back. Just don’t even know where the one is coming from…

Ndaiye - ❌
Mcatee - ❌
Khadra - ❌
berge - Hamer

Agreed, lets hope that we get that creativity in the team over the next few days. Knowing how these things work it'll be Friday when they land if at all, but hopefully we'll get the additions needed.

Back
Top Bottom