OMG It's Adkins!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MalmoBlade

Reaction score
James Shield in The Star confirms it's Nigel Adkins for a return to BDTBL.

"Although it would only be parking the problem temporarily, with O’Connell expected to attract interest again in January, removing him from the first team picture for the time being would give Wilder’s predecessor a better chance of establishing a foothold in the Championship promotion race."

There you go, nailed on.

;)

"Although it would only be parking the problem temporarily, with O’Connell expected to attract interest again in January, removing him from the first team picture for the time being would give Wilder’s predecessor a better chance of establishing a foothold in the Championship promotion race."

There you go, nailed on.

;)

Just about sums James Shield and The Star up. I'm surprised he/they are still in business!

Journalism has really gone out completely downhill since the emphasis shifted from the story to the clickbait.

Mind you it's always been lazy:

Clubs don't just sign players, they "swoop" for them

Players don't sign contracts, they "pen" them

Clubs don't express interest in players, they "eye" a move for them.

No-one scores 2 goals any more, they "bag a brace".............. FFS :rolleyes:

Journalism has really gone out completely downhill since the emphasis shifted from the story to the clickbait.

What about when players issue a "come and get me plea"!

Sometimes the Blades are sharp, but mostly they are blunt. To be honest I don't mind the lazy clichés but when they literally can't write a sentence or just write absolute crap like in the OP, it's pathetic. I suppose in the old days they had people checking what was written and they can no longer afford that luxury.

A couple of years ago, through work, I met some senior newspaper execs. and they were saying their revenues were falling 10% a year, every year. I imagine that's only accelerated in the last 2 years. That's a pretty shit business business to be in

There you go, nailed on.

;)
Yesterday was 9th April not 1st. I see no such quote.

Gerrimin, Charlton got 6 tonight away from home, managerial genius.

Back
Top Bottom