CONFIRMED Oliver Arblaster signs a new contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No, please enlighten me if what he said just before it puts it in a different context.
Nah, I lost a few weeks and several IQ points trying to explain a different video to someone who hadn't actually watched the video.

I'm just happy you've proved my point that people take opinions from videos that they don't actually watch, or remember.

Nah, I lost a few weeks and several IQ points trying to explain a different video to someone who hadn't actually watched the video.

I'm just happy you've proved my point that people take opinions from videos that they don't actually watch, or remember.
Ok then. I'm sure there's nothing you've ever watched, formed an opinion on and then forgotten any detail whatsoever.

I hope to emulate your stunning memory in the future, victory is yours. All hail Greg.

Ok then. I'm sure there's nothing you've ever watched, formed an opinion on and then forgotten any detail whatsoever.

I hope to emulate your stunning memory in the future, victory is yours. All hail Greg.
I do that all the time but I always try to stop myself before joining someone else's conversation and saying some dumb shit I could have googled.

I do that all the time but I always try to stop myself before joining someone else's conversation and saying some dumb shit I could have googled.
Only if there is something to Google. Is their in this case? I dunno, you seem to think so but are to high in your tower to inform me, even though you've used as many characters to talk down to me instead.

Get ready 🙂

Appreciate that Arblaster signing a new long term contract is good news. However, right now, United could announce that Charlize Theron has agreed to get her muff out in front of the kop at the next home match and put on a show with a cucumber and a United shirt, and it wouldn't get me too interested in what's going off at the Lane right now. I think I'm just a fed up Blade (as we all are).

Appreciate that Arblaster signing a new long term contract is good news. However, right now, United could announce that Charlize Theron has agreed to get her muff out in front of the kop at the next home match and put on a show with a cucumber and a United shirt, and it wouldn't get me too interested in what's going off at the Lane right now. I think I'm just a fed up Blade (as we all are).
To be fair she’s almost 50 and has had two kids

That's how to paint a picture!!!

Huge if true

do you have a season ticket on the kop
I could borrow for the occasion

WTF? Why were those poor stewards made to stand in the soaking zone of those sprinklers? I’d have told em to stuff their job!

Club should make security company apologise for that degrading humiliation (the stewards not the players 0-5 perfotmace or the managers inept tactics).

Sauce?

I'm assuming salad cream.

Back
Top Bottom