Rufus T. Firefly
Member
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2026
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 317
I would have nominated Dean Hammond but for the fact that Dusty Bin was more mobile.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
My grandad took an age to fill his pools coupon in. Had all the newspapers spread out to study recent form. Never won owt.I remember the pools man , every thursday lol , spent hours studying form , never won owt !!
View attachment 244976
My dad was the same. Then I did them for years using random numbers. Same level of success......My grandad took an age to fill his pools coupon in. Had all the newspapers spread out to study recent form. Never won owt.
As a kid, I used to love climbing on the roof of the building which is now The Yorkshire Tile Company to get a glimpse of the pitch and players when there was a match on.Scene from the film "Looks and Smiles"
View attachment 244585
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?