Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

a great illustration of the inflation in the size of vehicles over the last 40 years. The Volvo on the right would have been considered a large family saloon (I think it is the saloon version?) then.
Pretty eye opening isn't it. There's actually room for cars and stuff on the road.

a great illustration of the inflation in the size of vehicles over the last 40 years. The Volvo on the right would have been considered a large family saloon (I think it is the saloon version?) then.

SMBk3HfQ.jpg

I was there a couple of days ago, doing a bit of shopping, it’s an Asda these days 🙂
I copped a bit of rubble on the back of my head that day wierdest half a terrace I ever saw
to match another brick mark sustained at Barnsley rail station after a midweek county cup game

Last edited:
I copped a bit of rubble on the back of my head that day wierdest half a terrace I ever saw
to match another brick mark sustained at Barnsley rail station after a midweek county cup game
always a bit dicey on the ponte end for those county cup matches as well as the railway station

Back
Top Bottom