Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On the evening of the unveiling of the Jimmy Hagan statue , I shook hands with Eusebio and got him to sign a copy of the menu .

I gave it to my son who still has it and considers it as one of his proudest possessions.
You shook hands before or after Eusebio had his finger bandaged after his accident with a door in the stadium?

On the evening of the unveiling of the Jimmy Hagan statue , I shook hands with Eusebio and got him to sign a copy of the menu .

I gave it to my son who still has it and considers it as one of his proudest possessions.
Sir James & Eusebio two players, despite the generation gap, with intuitive footballing brains.
I saw, like yourself, Eusebio's physical attributes, speed endurance and strength but did not, personally, see that so much with Jimmy but that's not to say they had not been there, just watch the wartime internationals, on Pathe' News.
One in particular V Scotland at Hampden, remarkable performance of almost perpetual motion.
Strange thing about watching Jimmy, I never though that he would be got the better of mentally, what ever the opposition threw at him he had an answer, extremely astute footballing brain.

This should be in the twats thread, if it isn't already
www.theguardian.com

‘Talk about an OG’: BBC ditches classified football results on Radio 5 live

Results have been read out on Saturday evenings since the 1950s, but Sports Report ‘has been condensed into a shorter programme’
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

I’ve had a soft spot for Charlotte Green for many years on R4 baaed only on her voice, and was delighted when she started to read the football results, almost 10 years ago. Until that article, I had no idea what she looked like and now I do 🙂

El Capitán was confused by what looks like a sign for Brown Ale on the roof.
Although on second viewing that looks like (Uncle Brian) Richardson on the far right?
Mitchell and Butlers Ale

You shook hands before or after Eusebio had his finger bandaged after his accident with a door in the stadium?
I was at the dinner, Eusebio signed something for me, possibly the menu or a pamphlet. But I remember that he was signing opposite handed and the autograph I have looks like it was done by a 5 year old, I was a bit miffed at the time. I had no idea he'd had an accident, I'd always thought it was because his natural writing arm was tired.

Cannot identify which game (photo not prog) this is.
Programme '90.jpgI'm struggle even to identify the opposition.
Appreciate Any Help, Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom