Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think your playing silly buggers . The other faction and YCCC were formed in the Adelphi, then you repeat your treason.:)with a second picture. Good photos by the way.
If you go on Norfolk Row, just past Mark Jenkinson and son, from the Fargate end you will find this plaque

IMG_0242.JPG

If you go on Norfolk Row, just past Mark Jenkinson and son, from the Fargate end you will find this plaque

View attachment 63933

View attachment 63933
That's right, Blades formed in this building on Norfolk Row. It was the other faction who were formed in the Adelphi at Arundel St and Sycamore St junction. YCCC had been formed in the Adelphi previously. Spoil every thing they contact that other faction.

Wendy 0 Blades 2 (Birchenall 2) in September 1964 . Birchenall's 2nd match after making his debut at Stoke a few days earlier replacing the injured Doc Pace (needed stomach surgery but when he was fit to play again in a few months time, he was transferred to Notts County)

Wendy 0 Blades 2 (Birchenall 2) in September 1964 . Birchenall's 2nd match after making his debut at Stoke a few days earlier replacing the injured Doc Pace (needed stomach surgery but when he was fit to play again in a few months time, he was transferred to Notts County)
Your knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

Speaking of The Birch, I've met him a couple of time here in Leicester. He's a sort of LCFC ambassador and does a lot of work liaising with the community.

Cannot remember the character that said that. Memory says army great coat and gas mask. Was it Grandad? IHTP still used in our family😟
It was Uncle Stavely and it was the ashes of a friend I think who was killed in The Great War.

Heard the result on the radio after returning from a holiday in Spain with 5 other Blades .

None of us had even heard of Birchenall but the mini bus we were in went ballistic when we got the news .

Happy days . :)

Filmed over the hedge of our back garden . I didn't know you cared ,not Queen Victoria.
It was filmed partly on Huntley Road. They used our house for the exterior shots, and I was in one episode, albeit briefly. Boy nicking hopscotch stone off two girls then getting a good belt off one of said girls for my troubles. Funnily, Hollywood never beckoned despite my excellent acting. :D

It was filmed partly on Huntley Road. They used our house for the exterior shots, and I was in one episode, albeit briefly. Boy nicking hopscotch stone off two girls then getting a good belt off one of said girls for my troubles. Funnily, Hollywood never beckoned despite my excellent acting. :D
I lived on bannerdale ,they filmed the allotment bits behind our house ,sadly there wasn't much call for 13 year old lads in dockers on the allotment ,missed my calling :rolleyes:

I lived on bannerdale ,they filmed the allotment bits behind our house ,sadly there wasn't much call for 13 year old lads in dockers on the allotment ,missed my calling :rolleyes:

I always thought we should have all been paid for being 'extras' on When Saturday Comes.

I thought it was hilarious when I was a kid. Never knew it was filmed in Sheffield.

Back
Top Bottom