Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The trees.

It's not just Amey and Council who are jealous of our Victorian forefathers wonderful natural legacy.

Fact! - Old Herman Gorring only had one ball, which made him a fanatical tree hater.
I remember going to Corfu years ago and a local Taverna owner telling us the Germans cut down as many trees as they could near the end of the war out of spite ,and the legacy of this was a hatred of Germans. Don't know how true this was mind.

I remember going to Corfu years ago and a local Taverna owner telling us the Germans cut down as many trees as they could near the end of the war out of spite ,and the legacy of this was a hatred of Germans. Don't know how true this was mind.

Fact! First ever unbridled holiday boast on this thread.

Some people have no shame!

I could put a photo of Debbie from Kilmarnock on as it was 1983 and it would be in tune with this thread.
Would it be inappropriate to post a picture of Miss Sheffield United in her swimming cozzie, (S*** S****) from 86/87 ish that I found looking through an old programme the other week ?
Taking in to account that she may post on here or,more likely, be the mother of someone that posts on here.

Would it be inappropriate to post a picture of Miss Sheffield United in her swimming cozzie, (S* S**) from 86/87 ish that I found looking through an old programme the other week ?
Taking in to account that she may post on here or,more likely, be the mother of someone that posts on here.
Is it Sam Sears ? I was good friends with her back in the day ,I went with her to the launch of Blades Revival at the Top Rank ,the only way I could get in.

Would it be inappropriate to post a picture of Miss Sheffield United in her swimming cozzie, (S* S**) from 86/87 ish that I found looking through an old programme the other week ?

Hopefully not inappropriate, DBgoh, as the picture in question has already featured on a previous thread...

View attachment 28784 View attachment 28785

There certainly was, Sith.

It was in the programme for Sunderland at home on 31st March 1986.

Who were they targeting at Brincliffe Edge ?
They were targeting the steelworks in the east of Sheffield, but the cloud cover obscured much of the city hence the residential areas to the south and west of the city, along with the city centre, took the brunt of the damage.

Back
Top Bottom