Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good job there weren't any tree protestors around Robby Blade otherwise it would never have been built;)

Timber has been used in construction for thousands of years. Long may it be so

P. S. Why have Amey stopped chopping down the trees?

Are they going to open a few new care homes with the money they must be saving.? :(:(

Timber has been used in construction for thousands of years. Long may it be so

P. S. Why have Amey stopped chopping down the trees?

Are they going to open a few new care homes with the money they must be saving.? :(:(
Doubt it all the cost of the new work is being borne by them.

When I was a butchers boy way back, the woman who lived there was for want of a better word, a cougar. Middle age sexy as fuck and very friendly. Having to do a delivery to Bishops House filled me with fear and excitement. Should she have offered her favours I'd have probably run a mile, but she was top of my wank list for a long long time.
Shes stood outside with her kids on that Picture Bob :D

Oi West Brom……..Av' itView attachment 50137
What an excellent photo find the clarity stunning despite being B/W. Cecil, what can you say, sum it up with TOP Man. Although photographic proof of what his left leg was for because with all respect he was a little compromised when using it to kick. Legend.

Apologies, if there is already a photo of this but I've never seen this photo of the old Kop and thought it was interesting. Just wondering if anyone has a photo of the old kop from Shoreham Street? I never went in the old Kop which I'm gutted about as I was young and my Dad took me on the John Street or South Stand. Didn't realise the old Kop had a different level half way up until I saw this photo. They don't make stands like this anymore but at least we have a great ground that is full of character.

Dn22-6zWsAE18LP.jpg

Apologies, if there is already a photo of this but I've never seen this photo of the old Kop and thought it was interesting. Just wondering if anyone has a photo of the old kop from Shoreham Street? I never went in the old Kop which I'm gutted about as I was young and my Dad took me on the John Street or South Stand. Didn't realise the old Kop had a different level half way up until I saw this photo. They don't make stands like this anymore but at least we have a great ground that is full of character.

Dn22-6zWsAE18LP.jpg
Not seen the photo, it would be after we had played at home to Spurs (2-2 draw) in April 1991 and before the Norwich game in May.

Painting of Spurs match

index.php

The Norwich game

index.php

Dn22-6zWsAE18LP.jpg
The Ledge - my place of residence every Saturday and Tuesday for over fifteen years, same spot just left of centre, same group of mates, great times. I know that things are pretty good at the moment, but this was my apprenticeship ....

Bert went to all the semi finals from 1967 right up until the year before the Hillsborough disaster. He couldn't get a ticket for that one ...... luckily.
Me neither -ended up at villa park instead. Couldn’t believe it when the news filtered through and don’t remember one minute of the game.

Top picture v. Norwich. Looks like Ken Mallender on the right.

Bottom picture v. Blackpool (?)
Yes, yes and yes, in Sept and October 1969. I was at the Norwich match but I wasnt a Lane regular then and didnt know the players names.

Back
Top Bottom