Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

6a9d20d554e4189c807e3251d0d79341.jpg

I’d love to know what it’s being built as, business or private home. It’s certainly very modern.

Almost certain it's a private dwelling.

The veranda is the point of the building looking down the road at the shops. It is a covered area or balcony.

It's not big at all and took ages to get planning permission and then start.

My nipper is in the architect trade, i'll get him to find out.

Cyril, the Hole in the Road tramp
He was found dead in the city centre during the cold winter of 1976-77. The death made the front page of the Star. Cyril was always walking round the subway with his mouth wide open

Almost certain it's a private dwelling.

The veranda is the point of the building looking down the road at the shops. It is a covered area or balcony.

It's not big at all and took ages to get planning permission and then start.

My nipper is in the architect trade, i'll get him to find out.

I'd be surprised if it ended up as a private dwelling. Land + build must be at least £1m and for what? On a very busy junction, bus routes, hordes of students etc. Plus the wall on the Manchester Road side has tiny 'windows' and the whole thing looks very 'utilitarian'. My money's on a dental surgery or clinic but they've claimed it's a 'private dwelling' to get PP. Rather like the 'tea room' at the junction of Manchester Road/Lydgate Lane.

Rather like the 'tea room' at the junction of Manchester Road/Lydgate Lane.

I remember all the crap about the tea room - some poxy small building became a massive "tea room" which then became a bigger house.

I won't go into anything about the local planning dept staff - it would be X rated.

My money is still on a private dwelling - there appears to be zero parking being developed even underneath the 1st floor. Quite intrigued as to what it will eventually be.

What a great away shirt. They should bring it back.

f06e54cf6f572326a42be26ef3e9bb73.jpg

I doubt red and white diagonal stripes instead of red and white vertical stripes would be accepted as averting a colour clash these days. I'd bring it in as the first team strip.

Mid feather failure been forumed before?

I think flaunching may have been an old fashioned version of flouncing.

DICTIONARY
Search for a word
search_grey600_24dp.png

flaunching
/ˈflɔːntʃɪŋ/
noun
  1. A sexual act in Indonesia involving an ex-pat, a rent boy and an iguana.

Back
Top Bottom