Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Original version of this will be listed next week or the week after. Virtually never worn as I hated this shirt

Let me know if anybody wants notifying when is going to be listed or will look to agree a price in advance.

I will make sure it is not listed as a t-shirt

Last edited:
Interesting on their Twitter post it says "huge thanks to Umbro" as if Umbro have given them permission to use their logo etc. That would be a surprise, as I know Umbro are very hot on protecting their image rights. Main issue for me with the shirt is the Blades badge - far too small. Glad I've got an original :)

Interesting on their Twitter post it says "huge thanks to Umbro" as if Umbro have given them permission to use their logo etc. That would be a surprise, as I know Umbro are very hot on protecting their image rights. Main issue for me with the shirt is the Blades badge - far too small. Glad I've got an original :)
It's wank. Ha ha

Original version of this will be listed next week or the week after. Virtually never worn as I hated this shirt

Let me know if anybody wants notifying when is going to be listed or will look to agree a price in advance.

I will make sure it is not listed as a t-shirt
What size mate? Currently have one but wouldnā€™t mind another I can stick away thatā€™s in good nick.

They have pulled the shirt from sale. Umbro threatened legal action i bet.

I am selling this 1987-1990 tracksuit top, excellent condition. Size is large. Fits like medium as its 80ā€™s sizing . I will be putting up on ebay next Thursday, however s24su get 1st dibs. Iam open to offers (bear in mind i paid Ā£140 for it). Selling it as tbh, i need it in xl so doesnā€™t fit me.
Bumping this as its still available. Must admit iam surprised it didnā€™t sell 1st time around considering how rare they are.

Theres some quite rare stuff on ebay right now. 1988 home. My 1988 tracksuit. 1989 away. The white laver shirt and the emerald laver 3rd shirt. Never seen so many gems on there at the same time

Theres some quite rare stuff on ebay right now. 1988 home. My 1988 tracksuit. 1989 away. The white laver shirt and the emerald laver 3rd shirt. Never seen so many gems on there at the same time
And this. But not sure they'll fetch Ā£300 šŸ¤£

yellow away shirt 1991-93 (medium) has been listed today for anybody that is interested. Excellent condition except for couple of letters on badge missing

Not sure if this has been posted already, if not great, if it has already been posted then enjoy again!

Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere that there is a seller (from Italy) selling Errea/Macron kits. Got all ours from last season (sponsorless) along with training and walk out tracktops. Prices a bit steep though!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231002_234959_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231002_234959_Chrome.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 53

I spoke with him, he want alot more than that, Ā£400ish. Heā€™s rejecting offers so obviously not desperate to sell
Bought this top from the seller which finally arrived today in superb condition. His gripe was the ridiculous fees eBay now charge so we used a different site. Letā€™s just say it cost me considerably less than the Ā£325 he was asking and pretty much what it was worth

Back
Top Bottom