Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bought this top from the seller which finally arrived today in superb condition. His gripe was the ridiculous fees eBay now charge so we used a different site. Let’s just say it cost me considerably less than the £325 he was asking and pretty much what it was worth
You bastard. Why didn’t i think of that 🤣

Home 1992-94 (my all time favourite kit) & away 1993-94 will be put up for sale tonight if anybody is interested.

Both medium and in really good condition

Looking at Ebay sold items and old shorts are going for a fair amount. Had both of those but unfortunately no more.
Screenshot_20231013_180303_eBay.jpg

Tomorrow the donations that are listed are home1990-92 (what great memories) and 1995-96 home diamond shirt (one of my two most hated shirts along with 1994-95 away. For fucks sake it should always be red and white stripes) Both in really good condition

Just clearing out the loft and found this, anyone know if this is worth much as I never see it pop up on eBay etc and I’d never wear it

Attachments

• IMG_5503.jpeg
    IMG_5503.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
There was a yellow Laver away shirt for sale in Glass Onion vintage store on Division Street a couple of weeks ago. I saw it when I walked past. Not sure if it’s still there. Looked to be about a size medium and in good condition.

Hi all. Not technically old blades shirts but wondered if anyone would be interested in either of these? Both XXL and never been worn. Wanting £15 for the jacket and £10 for the body warmer. If anyone is interested, please pm me. Ta.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1262.jpeg
    IMG_1262.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1263.jpeg
    IMG_1263.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
I have reduced this massively as i now need it gone. £135 on ebay or £120 on vinted. Or £120 on collection from S12

Attachments

• IMG_3544.jpeg
    IMG_3544.jpeg
    547.3 KB · Views: 7

Can we see the size label ? I have a feeling that this is not actually real and its been made as replica .It looks brand new. Highly doubt that its reallly umbro.There are a few about where they look genuine, but it was just someone’s creation ( i do like it though). Also how did you get it ?

Does anyone know what year this tracksuit top is from?
View attachment 174596
I have scoured alot of photos over the last couple of hours since we had Hobbot as our supplier . You’ve certainly got me thinking. -I have not seen this on any photo anywhere from each season. So its either some reserve player edition/never sold to public or someone made it up or an Umbro test/trial design that never made it to the shops. Whats the story behind it then ?

I have scoured alot of photos over the last couple of hours since we had Hobbot as our supplier . You’ve certainly got me thinking. -I have not seen this on any photo anywhere from each season. So its either some reserve player edition/never sold to public or someone made it up or an Umbro test/trial design that never made it to the shops. Whats the story behind it then ?
It's completely stumped me if I am honest. I've checked the labels etc and it's legit from my point of view. The photo does make it look brand new, but it is in really good condition, you can tell it's from the umbro era with the quality and type of material in person.
The story is a family member gave it to me maybe 2 years ago when I told them about my shirt collection, all they said was I've an old jacket that was so n So's you can have if you want😂🤦 where they got it from I'm unsure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114-194524.png
    Screenshot_20231114-194524.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
  • PXL_20231110_140638733.jpg
    PXL_20231110_140638733.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 48
It's completely stumped me if I am honest. I've checked the labels etc and it's legit from my point of view. The photo does make it look brand new, but it is in really good condition, you can tell it's from the umbro era with the quality and type of material in person.
The story is a family member gave it to me maybe 2 years ago when I told them about my shirt collection, all they said was I've an old jacket that was so n So's you can have if you want😂🤦 where they got it from I'm unsure.
Yeah, looking at the label, its an early to mid 90’s label. The style though suggest its an 80’s style with the block colouring. So they contradict each other, an 80’s style with a 90’s label (reyt weird) I think that this either part of a trial run by Umbro ( the design was never mass produced) or its a reserves/youth player tracksuit top. These were often different to what the senior squad were issued with, also these were never sold to the public. Hence why there’s no photo online either. Perhaps Vintage Shirt could help on this. I think that you have got yourself something so rare, that its never been seen before. And for that reason, and the condition , i would say that its worth alot ! If nobody on here knows, theni guess the only person is the person who gave it you. You could always email Umbro and ask them ? Worth a shot.

Yeah, looking at the label, its an early to mid 90’s label. The style though suggest its an 80’s style with the block colouring. So they contradict each other, an 80’s style with a 90’s label (reyt weird) I think that this either part of a trial run by Umbro ( the design was never mass produced) or its a reserves/youth player tracksuit top. These were often different to what the senior squad were issued with, also these were never sold to the public. Hence why there’s no photo online either. Perhaps Vintage Shirt could help on this. I think that you have got yourself something so rare, that its never been seen before. And for that reason, and the condition , i would say that its worth alot ! If nobody on here knows, theni guess the only person is the person who gave it you. You could always email Umbro and ask them ? Worth a shot.

I mean it's unlikely the family member went on to dhgate to source this. Its got me super stumped lads. I think you've unearthed something truly special. Any other tags in it? Washing tags in the bottom? Can I get some close ups of the umbro tag? Is there a tag underneath the umbro tag? Basically it's tags, tags, tags. That help to identify it's legitimate.

Its clearly just a fake top with an umbro logo ironed on and a Blades badge stitched on.

I'd be embarrassed to own it.

Tell you what, bag up and post it to me. I'll chuck you £10 to cover costs and will dispose of it accordingly.
That's a great story mate tell it again.

I mean it's unlikely the family member went on to dhgate to source this. Its got me super stumped lads. I think you've unearthed something truly special. Any other tags in it? Washing tags in the bottom? Can I get some close ups of the umbro tag? Is there a tag underneath the umbro tag? Basically it's tags, tags, tags. That help to identify it's legitimate.
I'll take a look tonight at other tags on it. I'm starting think it could be unauthentic with how little anyone knows about it😂

I have lots of old shirts but feel they are past the "could I sell them on to other people" bracket now. A shame as they go back to the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom