Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That’s on the steep side to be fair but you are certainly looking in excess of £100. A few others on here will know better than me

Dece

Decent condition as you say, you'd get around 150 on ebay. Id wait til we get promoted tho then they'll rise in value again
Cheers. I'm not selling it, certainly not yet anyway. I'll also make sure I don't wear it.

I've got an original white Laver away shirt from 1992. I think it's a medium or large, but the size info has worn off the label. However that is the only thing that's worn. All the felt lettering is intact and it's in mint condition.

I'd be interested to know how much it would be worth, ball park?
Ball Park? Is that an Americanism....

Wow! You’d have to be brave to wear that 😂
Harrington’s in the market did a line of cheapo boating blazers bout 1980/81.Army surplus Parka,boating blazer,Vespa,Union Jack helmet,suede desert boots……
Probably looked a right twat but thought I was the bee knees back in the day.

Sorry to stain this thread somewhat with LFC merchandise, but does any of our resident vintage experts know how much this would be worth roughly?

1992 Liverpool FC Centenary Jumper, Size 38-40.

IMG-20210928-WA0002.jpeg

IMG-20210928-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20210928-WA0006.jpeg

Screenshot_20210928-145335.png

Due to how big Liverpool are, there are more shirts made, therfore the price is not as high as they are not that rare, basically expect a higher price if that was a blades top from that era.

Sorry to stain this thread somewhat with LFC merchandise, but does any of our resident vintage experts know how much this would be worth roughly?

1992 Liverpool FC Centenary Jumper, Size 38-40.

View attachment 121890

View attachment 121891

View attachment 121892

View attachment 121893
Best thing to do is stick it on eBay and let the auction play out. You’ll get what it’s worth (I.e. the highest somebody is prepared to pay).

Alternatively search the completed listings and you can see what it has sold for in the past.

Classic football shirts is also worth a look, although the prices are grossly inflated on there.

Got a 93/94 away shirt shirt (size S) I’m thinking of parting with.

Any interest on here before I look at eBay?

Like rocking horse shit I know, but who on here has any of these?

Screenshot-20211012-075826-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211012-075917-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211012-075954-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20211012-080025-Chrome.jpg

The top & bottom ones (at least are replicas (unless ‘player issue’)- possibly by a fella in Australia (originally from Barnsley) that advertises on Ebay
(To my knowledge) no contemporary jersey had (was allowed) the City coat of arms ?

The top & bottom ones (at least are replicas (unless ‘player issue’)- possibly by a fella in Australia (originally from Barnsley) that advertises on Ebay
(To my knowledge) no contemporary jersey had (was allowed) the City coat of arms ?
Yeah I wasn't sure about the away shirt, the tag seems to suggest its a replica.

Top and bottom are remakes. Top one is by score draw. Bottom one score draw/toffs. I’ve got the middle two.

I'm sure I've told this before but when I was a kid, I played for a side coached by John Cutbush. He brought a load of old Fulham training shops for us to wear, nowt fancy, just big, plain, light blue cotton sweatshirts with stitched on player's initials. I had Bobby Moore's 'BM' top. A mate had George Best's 'GB' one. What would those be worth now I wonder?

Bert has one of these, the label is worn out but it's a completely different shape to this one.

Just seen this, yes mate I'd be interested.

Have I missed the boat on this one?
It’s on eBay now with about 30 mins or so to go and one bid.

If the sale doesn’t go through for whatever reason I’ll give you a shout.

1992 Liverpool FC Centenary Jumper, Size 38-40

A decent sum I imagine. Vintage sweaters seem to be quite the thing of late, so you're seeing prices like this:

Yours is a better year, and a better make.

I need to have notifications when you post!

Thanks anyway mate.

Turns out the one bid was my brother who got it me as an early birthday present 😄 It’s a beauty, you got any more that you’d be willing to sell?

I’ve found that most retro ones that go up for sale are for the larger framed gentleman so it’s rare that I get to find them in my size.

Back
Top Bottom