Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Smally

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the glorious sunshine. Does anyone on here have or know anybody that would be willing to sell any old Hobotts Blades shirts? I’d be more than happy to purchase them if so.

please feel free to get in touch on here and let me know, thank you.

Have you tried the club shop? Failing that give Suggs a ring.
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the glorious sunshine. Does anyone on here have or know anybody that would be willing to sell any old Hobotts Blades shirts? I’d be more than happy to purchase them if so.

please feel free to get in touch on here and let me know, thank you.

Price of them has rocketed up and this is a kids sized one. I chucked mine away in the early 90s😱
Screenshot_20210602-173121_eBay.jpg

Crazy isn’t it what they go for now. Bet you wished your kept yours now 😂

kin ell, I've got this shirt. Good condition too, it's just been sat away in the back of a wardrobe for donkeys years. What do you reckon, shirt value experts on here, should I keep hold or cash in now?

kin ell, I've got this shirt. Good condition too, it's just been sat away in the back of a wardrobe for donkeys years. What do you reckon, shirt value experts on here, should I keep hold or cash in now?
Depends whether you need the money. If yes, sell. If not, hang on for gazzilions in 30 years

nice one pal, don’t suppose your interested in selling it me are you?

If you’ve got a kids sized one maybe ask Alice if she’s got any of that wonderland potion and shrink a bit. Will be cheaper than eBay.

Yeah I’ve got the 4th Division one that I bought in 81. Been in storage with all my old shirts. Tried it on and it still fits me too! That price for the kids one is interesting - so it may be on ebay soon!

Yeah I’ve got the 4th Division one that I bought in 81. Been in storage with all my old shirts. Tried it on and it still fits me too! That price for the kids one is interesting - so it may be on ebay soon!
If your interested in selling it pal, I can give you my number and let me know what you’d want for it

I’ve managed to bag a couple of those haha

What was Bentleys?
Or are we just advertising posh cars?

Back
Top Bottom