Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The United shirt I posted has been removed so reporting the item worked. Just reported a few more. If you don‘t want people stung for £125 for fake football shirts please report the seller. Go on one of their items and select the following from the drop down menus.

IMG_6884.png

Then paste this in the brief description box:
This user is selling counterfeit goods. All football shirts listed are fake.

How do you know they are fake? The tag?
You know what were great back in the day that you NEVER see? The Avec leisure range.

We had 4 versions (i think).
The training tops had the blades logo in the nylon fabric and you could also buy the same colour options in sweatshirts and hoodies.

I had the White, Black and Purple training shirt and one of the hoodies.

The training shirts looked like this. Can't find any pics online:

View attachment 158866View attachment 158867
View attachment 158868View attachment 158870
I had the drill top, manager’s jacket and rainproof warm up jacket - all picked up from Suggs for less than a tenner each at the end of the season.

Think they all ended up in the charity shop/bin :(

I had the drill top, manager’s jacket and rainproof warm up jacket - all picked up from Suggs for less than a tenner each at the end of the season.

Think they all ended up in the charity shop/bin :(
I've got a green Avec United training jacket. I think it is. It's still folded up in the wrapper. Tagged up as well. Got that off of ebay

Edit: found it on my purchases list

Screenshot_20230425_102026.jpg

I've got a green Avec United training jacket. I think it is. It's still folded up in the wrapper. Tagged up as well. Got that off of ebay

Edit: found it on my purchases list

View attachment 158874
How much did you pay for that mate? Don't wanna be the bearer of bad news or anything, but Avec changed their logo to that style way after United ditched them

Yeah it’s an AVEC top which someone has added a United badge to.

You know what were great back in the day that you NEVER see? The Avec leisure range.

The training tops had the blades logo in the nylon fabric and you could also buy the same colour options in sweatshirts and hoodies.

One of the sweatshirts is on ebay

Looks good though dunnit? Bit retro, bit shit. Only the officiandos like yourselves would really notice. Plus, I've not even worn it. Yours for £20 😉
I suppose if you don’t take yourself too seriously like that then yeah. Got to be worth more than £20 there’s only one ever made!

I suppose if you don’t take yourself too seriously like that then yeah. Got to be worth more than £20 there’s only one ever made!
Trust me, I stopped taking myself seriously quite some time ago. Don't have time for it. I'd rather piss about and joke around tbh. Far easier. I'm sure you get that kind of impression from how I post. I am actually a nice guy in person though. Just on here I don't take anything too seriously if I'm honest.

This is a weird question. Is it meant to be zipped all way up ? I cant get it over my neck ! Looking at team photos, everyone wears them with the zip partially down. I cant work out if its too small for me or intentional
Whatever really.

I had mine up to the top as it has a pattern all the way up. But would look fine if it was open i suppose

I got one off ebay a couple of years ago, pristine condition

20230425_234907.jpg

On (potential) promotion day be gentle with me !
At the risk of getting pelters because there are a myriad other posts / threads ( that I’m too dim to locate) :-…..
Club shop flogging (selected) Beerschot; Kerla; Al Hilal jerseys ‘cheap’ - if anyone interested

On (potential) promotion day be gentle with me !
At the risk of getting pelters because there are a myriad other posts / threads ( that I’m too dim to locate) :-…..
Club shop flogging (selected) Beerschot; Kerla; Al Hilal jerseys ‘cheap’ - if anyone interested
How cheap is “cheap”

A
Bleedin ell - not exactly giving them away are they?! :oops:
Aye, especially when you (have to?) assume it is surplus stock from the particular ’parent’ club(s)

Blades ones are similarly ‘discounted’ wi’4 games to go ?!? - May be a surge in demand for promotion parties (& Arctic Monkeys gig in S6 !!!!)

Saying that, I bought 2 Chengdu jerseys (red ; yellow) which I’m told are somewhat ‘sought after’ in some circles

Also (sadly?) I find the green Kerla one quite ‘attractive’ - appeal enhanced because of lack of sponsor + 3 n’alf quid ‘club cash that ‘needs’ spending ?!?!?!?

On a related subject, just looked at spending my £3 odd club cash on a cheap scarf. 2 bloody quid to click-and-collect!

On a related subject, just looked at spending my £3 odd club cash on a cheap scarf. 2 bloody quid to click-and-collect!
If you're collecting, why do you need to order online?

Just tell them you're season card number and they deduct it at till

Back
Top Bottom