Old Blades shirts for sale?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If you're collecting, why do you need to order online?

Just tell them you're season card number and they deduct it at till
That's what I'll probably do TBF, I got the email and was just clicking through to see what was what.

Anyone got any SHORTS they don't want any more. Rare they appear on ebay. I have about 6 pairs but I'd love more for a collection. I've lost a load of socks n all

Any random shirt collectors looking to add some random as they come shirts, check some of these out.... Ethiopian teams, Botswana, S. African, Mozambican....

If I had some cash I'd be going wild

um30459_1_cloudzoom.jpg
Why would you not want a Fasil Kenema FC Home Jersey?

Screenshot_20230503_124608.jpg

M and M direct. Link won't work for some reason

Price of them has rocketed up and this is a kids sized one. I chucked mine away in the early 90s😱
View attachment 114268
Is this the true value of this shirt? My uncle has one and nearly shit himself when I showed him this 🤣. Or is it one of them where you can put whatever you like on eBay and it's actually worth 19.99

Is this the true value of this shirt? My uncle has one and nearly shit himself when I showed him this 🤣. Or is it one of them where you can put whatever you like on eBay and it's actually worth 19.99
Just looked and it sold at £460 with 24 bids on.

Ebay isn’t the best reference for an items value. It only takes two people desperately wanting the same thing and the price rockets. Having said that; maybe that just shows that any items value is only worth what someone is willing to pay as oppose to what a professional valuer might decide.

3 more shirts listed. 3 more reported. Let’s stop this cunt.

Back up and reported

Ebay isn’t the best reference for an items value. It only takes two people desperately wanting the same thing and the price rockets. Having said that; maybe that just shows that any items value is only worth what someone is willing to pay as oppose to what a professional valuer might decide.
These prices are crazy! I have the players issue shirt given to me by Les Tibbott in the 80s, in pristine condition! The replica versions have more of a shiny finish.

Attachments

• tempImagekn76ZO.png
    tempImagekn76ZO.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 65
  • tempImageka7AbK.png
    tempImageka7AbK.png
    13.9 MB · Views: 65
  • tempImage2cEK19.png
    tempImage2cEK19.png
    13 MB · Views: 64

Any random shirt collectors looking to add some random as they come shirts, check some of these out.... Ethiopian teams, Botswana, S. African, Mozambican....

If I had some cash I'd be going wild

View attachment 159623
Why would you not want a Fasil Kenema FC Home Jersey?

View attachment 159624

M and M direct. Link won't work for some reason

You do get some random ones on MandM. Just have to take the risk on quality.

I got a River Plate away shirt a few years ago, Adidas too, and the sponsors peeled off after two or three washes.

The Umbro one seem better. I got a Chapocoense snd it's fine.

My lad has had a handful and it's been the same. Umbro better quality than Adidas.

I’ve got this available, it’s got Clarke 9 on the back of it, size Small

One small pull on the front of it somewhere but otherwise in great nick as pretty much never worn it, if there’s any interest was thinking about £40

IMG_2027.jpeg

I’ve got a pair of the red 89 away shorts (that match the fluorescent shirt). Wonder what they would be worth?
You couldn’t actually wear them, they are that short, without literally risking dropping a bollock.

Back
Top Bottom