Officially worried

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You can only judge him when he’s had his own players.

he plays a with 2/3 wingers or attacking midfielders. We have none

Fucking insanity to employ him and hand him none of the tools to do anything we employed him to do.

verrips - NGE
Osborn - NGE to start
Robinson - NGE
Fleck - broken flush
Norwood - broken flush
Berge - doesn’t want to be here
Sharp - shouldn’t be a starter
Mcgoldrick - I like him but he couldn’t finish his tea.

That’s 7/8 out of the starting 11 who aren’t good enough or are hindering this side.

We need new blood or we are in for another season for defeats and drawing a blank game after game.

Been over a year since we win a game with anything riding in it

How can you expect him to improve things with the exact same players that were losing every week last season?

The only positive from tonight is that we’ve still got an opportunity to sign some players before it’s too late. Hopefully this will be the rocket up the prince’s arse to get some deals done.

Happy to give Slav time but the last 3 games we have played the same as last season. So what’s he doing that’s different? The longer we go without a win just feels like last season

This is where we need to realise that it's not the manager, it's the players.

The rot set in after lockdown in our first season when the likes of John Fleck and Enda Stevens played like turds. Wilder kept picking them and bizarrely kept picking them the following season despite them picking up where they left off.

Max Lowe offered nothing as a replacement and despite being better and more influential on the ball, Wilder wouldn't play Bogle over the ineffective Baldock.

Norwood and Lundstram got worse. McBurnie offered no threat to goal, Mousset was crocked and Burke and Brewster didn't get starts, despite being part of our best ever summer of transfers.

We averaged 1 goal per game in our first season back in the top flight and Wilder failed to address this in the summer. He signed a load of players and only Ramsdale started. Our poor average of 1 goal per game got even worse as a result.

Come this summer the same players have the same problems leaving us having to rely on the likes of Osborn and Robinson.

Slav has wanted to see the players for himself before signing anyone and now he's hopefully seen the monumental task at hand of getting us to play, let alone win.

We have too many players to move on who no one will want. We probably should cash in on Berge while we can. Nice lad but a luxury that we didn't need and I've no idea what his best role is despite various formations, line ups and tactics.

Slav might as well bed in the kids as their confidence won't be low like the rest, and he needs to send out a warning message by dropping the likes of Norwood, Fleck, Didsy and Berge.

What's the worse that could happen? We could lose more games like we are doing whilst playing shit?

We need a huge overhaul of the first team akin to what Wilder did in his first season, but we don't have the money required for the gigantic task at hand.

I'm sure Slav is a great manager but Alex Ferguson and Pep Guardiola together couldn't get this lot playing. They're finished and they start every game defeated. Their confidence has gone and they're looking like last season already.

Good luck Slav. You'll need it to keep this shower of shit up.

Last edited:
Have to admit nothing seems to be improving so far. Tonight was shocking.

But he needs some new signings too. Were mid August and he's only just landed one.
It should be the right signings and not just anyone but still!?

I know it's only rumours but that reluctantnicko guy said that we have several deals all fairly near but we aren't showing any sign of urgency.

If this is boards new transfer strategy it won't go well.

I’m not one to criticise the prince because I think he’s done relatively well so far but how do we go into a season with no new seasons and no pre season friendlies? It’s all good making signings now and next week but we’re 8 points down already and they’ll need time to settle in too. It’s been a shambles, especially compared to fulham and west brom (who we should be competing with), who have sorted their transfers early and hit the ground running

You can only judge him when he’s had his own players.

he plays a with 2/3 wingers or attacking midfielders. We have none

Fucking insanity to employ him and hand him none of the tools to do anything we employed him to do.

verrips - NGE
Osborn - NGE to start
Robinson - NGE
Fleck - broken flush
Norwood - broken flush
Berge - doesn’t want to be here
Sharp - shouldn’t be a starter
Mcgoldrick - I like him but he couldn’t finish his tea.

That’s 7/8 out of the starting 11 who aren’t good enough or are hindering this side.

We need new blood or we are in for another season for defeats and drawing a blank game after game.

Been over a year since we win a game with anything riding in it
All the above have got to go

The thing is
IT'S NO SURPRISE
Is it ?
Been on the slide since the abject defeat at Anfield on NYD 2020.

You have to be worried really.

Starting two strikers who are past it now, even for this division before players who you have broke the bank for just strikes of absurdity.

Yes this manager has his ways, but he has to adapt to the players at his disposal. Asking them to adapt to his ways and not the other way round is absurd, and I can see him being out before Christmas if he doesn't find a formation that suits the players at his disposal.

The rot set in after lockdown in our first season when the likes of John Fleck and Enda Stevens played like turds. Wilder kept picking them and bizarrely kept picking them the following season despite them picking up where they left off.

Max Lowe offered nothing as a replacement and despite being better and more influential on the ball, Wilder wouldn't play Bogle over the ineffective Baldock.

Norwood and Lundstram got worse. McBurnie offered no threat to goal, Mousset was crocked and Burke and Brewster didn't get starts, despite being part of our best ever summer of transfers.

We averaged 1 goal per game in our first season back in the top flight and Wilder failed to address this in the summer. He signed a load of players and only Ramsdale started. Our poor average of 1 goal per game got even worse as a result.

Come this summer the same players have the same problems leaving us having to rely on the likes of Osborn and Robinson.

Slav has wanted to see the players for himself before signing anyone and now he's hopefully seen the monumental task at hand of getting us to play, let alone win.

We have too many players to move on who no one will want. We probably should cash in on Berge while we can. Nice lad but a luxury that we didn't need and I've no idea what his best role is despite various formations, line ups and tactics.

Slav might as well bed in the kids as their confidence won't be low like the rest, and he needs to send out a warning message by dropping the likes of Norwood, Fleck, Didsy and Berge.

What's the worse that could happen? We could lose more games like we are doing whilst playing shit?

We need a huge overhaul of the first team akin to what Wilder did in his first season, but we don't have the money required for the gigantic task at hand.

I'm sure Slav is a great manager but Alex Ferguson and Pep Guardiola together couldn't get this lot playing. They're finished and they start every game defeated. Their confidence has gone and they're looking like last season already.

Totally agree.
Our recruitment since promotion has screwed us for the foreseeable, both in football terms and financially.
The team has regressed despite the huge sums we spent and it’s little wonder we need a total refresh, easier said than done when you have players on good contracts.
The new players haven’t nailed down a place in the team and the older players are past it now.
I’m already looking to build with a view to next season, a sad state of affairs 3 games in.

You have to be worried really.

Starting two strikers who are past it now, even for this division before players who you have broke the bank for just strikes of absurdity.

Yes this manager has his ways, but he has to adapt to the players at his disposal. Asking them to adapt to his ways and not the other way round is absurd, and I can see him being out before Christmas if he doesn't find a formation that suits the players at his disposal.
He’ll definitely be out before Xmas by the looks of things 🙄🙄

If its NOT the manager BUT the players,then we had better get ready for another relegation,because these players will be around for a while yet.

Highlight of the match was lip reading Norwood just after he had tackled a player near the end close to the touch line.................his words were FUCK ME. 🤣

This has stemmed from not getting slav in the minute the season ended instead of fucking about letting him see out his contract in wherever he was.

Pay the £100k or whatever it was to take him there and then, get him a proper pre season and time to implement his style along with making moves in the transfer market.

We're still 6 weeks behind every team in the league and it's nobody's fault but our own.

THEY START EVERY GAME DEFEATED

after three games it looks like it but let’s hope not
Blade for ever

Whats really sad is to see us out muscled and bullied, Birmingham did it to us and now WBA, the division is littered with them. We might well go on and sign players after this, but it’s a reactive step when all we needed was some proactive measures.

This club, our club is pretending to be a premier league big boy here for a tour, fucking off to do pre-season warm weather training in a private complex, in the knowledge that Covid was always a risk, being arrogant about squad strength, slow in the transfer market and not planning enough preseason games (playing an extra game Norwich wouldn’t have made a difference). No speed, tempo, aggression or ball progression and no one that looks like what Sheffield United should be.

Where to even start. I've tried to keep myself away from saying certain things as we all get quite emotional after losing games. However this is becoming some sort of joke and cannot keep myself from saying something.

This team without doubt is shot to pieces. End Of. Some of these players were given an exception last season because of the Covid Situation and with having no fans. We can now see, those restrictions saved us the hassle of seeing some of these players putting in absolutely awful performances. Certain players rode the wave when we are playing terrific football, getting high praises, Songs sung about them but to now have the cheek to not only play like cunts last season and not learn. They have turned up in the Championship and continued playing like cunts. I'm not going to specifically call out players, but honestly these "Fan favourites" most of them can go for me.

In terms of Slav. Things do need to improve. As people have already said, we've hired a guy who plays a certain style of football. Yet we don't have the players to allow him to do that. We have no flair, No speed. No player that can take a man on and make something out of nothing. The last player that could do something like that was Duffy. The player that was quickly banished and told to forget about. Wish we could quickly Banish some of these so called "United Favourites" we have currently.

Back
Top Bottom