Official Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bit off topic but I've got the NUFC / Newcastle Brown Ale / Tyne Bridge goalie shirt from 96/97, was a present from my uncle years ago.

I've looked on eBay and Gumtree but anyone know of any other places to check pricing and maybe sell it?

mattbianco1 maybe?

Bit off topic but I've got the NUFC / Newcastle Brown Ale / Tyne Bridge goalie shirt from 96/97, was a present from my uncle years ago.

I've looked on eBay and Gumtree but anyone know of any other places to check pricing and maybe sell it?

mattbianco1 maybe?

There's a few from around that era for sale on here.

I'm sure they would make an offer for yours condition dependent, but you're probably better off sticking it on ebay with a buy now or best offer.

I just bought the 1998 shirt for £72.00 off eBay. Probably ceiling value, but when it was out as a kid we were skint so this feels nice 😍

9e7a145948812a87fb8aac58154bb47d.jpg

mattbianco1 maybe?
Hi Luds,

As Goodpinchofclough says - try Classic Football Shirts. They buy and sell.

mancunianblade used to work there. Not sure if he still does, he may be able to value it better than I can

Thanks Goodpinchofclough and mattbianco1 - I'll have a spry on there and see what it's worth!

I'm trying to work out whether classic shirts will still appreciate in value, or whether its a case of catching the market while its on trend, before it peaks

Thanks Goodpinchofclough and mattbianco1 - I'll have a spry on there and see what it's worth!

I'm trying to work out whether classic shirts will still appreciate in value, or whether its a case of catching the market while its on trend, before it peaks

A GK shirt might be worth sumat. Not the most popular of shirts usually so will fetch a bit

A GK shirt might be worth sumat. Not the most popular of shirts usually so will fetch a bit

Going to drop them a message and see what they say about it! Thanks for the help Blades 😁

Hi Luds,

As Goodpinchofclough says - try Classic Football Shirts. They buy and sell.

mancunianblade used to work there. Not sure if he still does, he may be able to value it better than I can
Still do Mate
Going to drop them a message and see what they say about it! Thanks for the help Blades 😁
Send through an email. Company is always going to make money, but it will be quick and and a decent offer, Your best bet though would be eBay I’ll be straight up. Newcastle shirts in particular the Adidas ones went mental over lockdown due to the fans doing a bit of a boycott of Mike Ashley.

I just bought the 1998 shirt for £72.00 off eBay. Probably ceiling value, but when it was out as a kid we were skint so this feels nice 😍

I was at uni so saw us away a few times but missed linking that shirt with us but it’s a good one. Good team.

I've actually got one of these knocking about that I'm willing to part with...medium (although massive!) In good condition as barely worn. If anyone's interested, DM me.

I went rooting through my shirts looking for an England one to wear today.

Couldn't believe how many Blades shirts I have, although I'm missing the one that would really like and will be continuing to miss it unless I can do a swap for one that I'm not so bothered about.

The prices peope will pay are crazy

Edit: It's this one btw

450_sheffieldass9092gr8.jpg

Last edited:
I went rooting through my shirts looking for an England one to wear today.

Couldn't believe how many Blades shirts I have, although I'm missing the one that would really like and will be continuing to miss it unless I can do a swap for one that I'm not so bothered about.

The prices peope will pay are crazy

Edit: It's this one btw

View attachment 114904
Is now not the time to say I had almost every home and away shirt from 1988 to about 2005...and one day chucked the lot in the bin 😅

mattbianco1 maybe?

I asked Classic Football Shirts for an offer on a Japan away, and they offered £20 less than I got on depop.

I'd say ebay's best though!

Still do Mate

Send through an email. Company is always going to make money, but it will be quick and and a decent offer, Your best bet though would be eBay I’ll be straight up. Newcastle shirts in particular the Adidas ones went mental over lockdown due to the fans doing a bit of a boycott of Mike Ashley.
Just out of curiosity, how come there's always shit loads of Napoli gear on CFS?

Just out of curiosity, how come there's always shit loads of Napoli gear on CFS?
We have a number of regular suppliers including kappa. Napoli are kappas biggest club and are essentially the Liverpool of Italy in the say their fans by anything with the crest on it so Kappa over produce

Back
Top Bottom