Official Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The real ones with the manufacturer logo will always be superior but ultimately people lose them, they grow out of them, they get damaged beyond repair etc.

I’ve dug a few football shirts out of the loft recently and they’ve got something wrong with them which would look daft being worn in public and a couple will probably have to go in the bin.

A well made replica is a decent substitute. Who’s got £250 to drop on the real deal for something you’ll likely not wear that often.

The club shop did a few remakes a few years ago (82 and 91) and they weren’t great. Looks like the attention to detail is there this time.

The real ones with the manufacturer logo will always be superior but ultimately people lose them, they grow out of them, they get damaged beyond repair etc.

I’ve dug a few football shirts out of the loft recently and they’ve got something wrong with them which would look daft being worn in public and a couple will probably have to go in the bin.

A well made replica is a decent substitute. Who’s got £250 to drop on the real deal for something you’ll likely not wear that often.

The club shop did a few remakes a few years ago (82 and 91) and they weren’t great. Looks like the attention to detail is there this time.

Which Blades ones have you dug out?

Hope they are going to re-issue these. I would like the laces shirt. Lucky enough to have acquired my dad's 89/90 luminous shirt, thanks to him being to fat to get anywhere near it nowadays.

The 82 and 91 you refer to were made by Glory Glory Retro and, yeah, they were very basic in terms of what they were trying to replicate. It wasn’t the first time the 82 was re-made - Toffs did a much superior version a few year prior which was very close to the original. I still have one.

I saw the turquoise one online somewhere not so long ago for about £200.

I gave mine to Deadbat, which given the above now seems even more generous than the incredibly thoughtful gesture it originally was. One to keep in mind when stealing my season ticket discount, DB.

I've got the 92-94 home laces shirt that I wouldn't mind selling to someone who's more of a collector than me but I don't know how much I'd want for it!

It's in mint condition bar one lace end is missing the plastic tip which I suppose could easily be repaired or just replace the laces altogether. I'll be more than happy to send pics if anyone might be interested.

Its an original not a replica and in a medium.

Reading this made me dig out my shirt collection. These are probably the most interesting ones all owned since back in the day. Are any of these worth anything?? I do sometimes still wear the purple one 😂

View attachment 112273
I’ve always wanted the white ‘laver’ shirt . Don’t see it on eBay very often .

I have most of the above apart from white , green and goalkeepers top .

Reading this made me dig out my shirt collection. These are probably the most interesting ones all owned since back in the day. Are any of these worth anything?? I do sometimes still wear the purple one 😂

View attachment 112273
That teal ones worth fuck all mate... Send it my way please :D

Legit... IM FUCKIN DETERMINED TO GET THE SHIRT........ Been chasing for far too long to just give up now lol
It's got a white Umbro number 10 on the back some of which has peeled off. So it's not a mint example 😂

Where from if you don't mind me asking?

I've still got the purple one too also the navy blue one not in your picture.

Reckon that would be the best selling SUFC kit of all time
not sure if Laver could front the costs these days for that level of sponsorship, but this shirt would fly off the shelves, to the point where the club might make up the loss in commercial earnings with sales!

Back
Top Bottom