Official Retro Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Couple of hundred due to the rarity
A friend of Bert's used to work in a charity shop in Chapeltown. The white shirt was in there so she got it and gave it to Bert. Excellent condition and large.

Bert has never bought or worn a United shirt ever.

A friend of Bert's used to work in a charity shop in Chapeltown. The white shirt was in there so she got it and gave it to Bert. Excellent condition and large.

Bert has never bought or worn a United shirt ever.

I know someone who gave all her widowed husbands Utd shirts to a charity shop in Chapeltown at some point in the last 12-18 months.

I was mortified.

I went rooting through my shirts looking for an England one to wear today.

Couldn't believe how many Blades shirts I have, although I'm missing the one that would really like and will be continuing to miss it unless I can do a swap for one that I'm not so bothered about.

The prices peope will pay are crazy

Edit: It's this one btw

View attachment 114904
I've still got that one - not in bad nick too and still has all of the logos on as well. I did have the one in white as well as some point but don't know where it is anymore.

Somebody is selling this on Shpock at the moment

Attachments

• 88EF04E1-7C8D-42B7-A425-4E674EA0E9DD.png
    88EF04E1-7C8D-42B7-A425-4E674EA0E9DD.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 55
I've still got that one - not in bad nick too and still has all of the logos on as well. I did have the one in white as well as some point but don't know where it is anymore.
I still have the white one in good condition.

Unfortunately I was daft enough to give the yellow one to a Greek waiter, and I've regretted it ever since.

Just read this thread and kicking myself at some of the ones I've binned.

The only shirt I've ever kept is the luminous away shirt in my avatar. No Laver sponsorship on it but interestingly the collar has press studs on it to attach it to the shirt. To the officionados out there, were they all made like that?

Ps it's first unveiling was the first game of that season ( unless we had a home game before) WBA away...the famous 3.0 win with Deano and Agana bagging all the goals. Great memories!

The only shirt I've ever kept is the luminous away shirt in my avatar. No Laver sponsorship on it but interestingly the collar has press studs on it to attach it to the shirt. To the officionados out there, were they all made like that?

Ps it's first unveiling was the first game of that season ( unless we had a home game before) WBA away...the famous 3.0 win with Deano and Agana bagging all the goals. Great memories!
Mine had press studs

Mine had press studs too.
Did they change it over time as the collars had a tendency to shrink so the two parts of the press stud struggled to line up? Or did I make that up?! Might have been other Umbro shirts.

Mine had press studs too.
Did they change it over time as the collars had a tendency to shrink so the two parts of the press stud struggled to line up? Or did I make that up?! Might have been other Umbro shirts.
Spot on, got mine before the Bradford home game that season and wore it so much the collar went grey and miss shapen. Still my favourite shirt. Only prob is whenever I wear it, it's just for big games and we lose (Palace 97, Newcastle semi, Hull, Man Utd cup, pigs 0-0 x 2).

Back
Top Bottom