Now That Hurts....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You don't watch football matches. At all. Therefore his view on how we play in football matches counts so much very more than yours does.
I'm happily accepting we might have played better in the last few games. I'm also stating that this is a bit of a flimsy reason to keep a manager when the bigger picture suggests we have hugely underperformed in a terrible division.

Barney- You don't go! You don't know! Your a poisonous uck who should not have the right to claim to be a blade. Why was the atmosphere better today? You don't know cos you weren't there!!!!!!!!

Poisonous

I'm happily accepting we might have played better in the last few games. I'm also stating that this is a bit of a flimsy reason to keep a manager when the bigger picture suggests we have hugely underperformed in a terrible division.
The bigger picture actually suggests a general improvement towards the end of the season, a team used to the formation, and playing for the manager.

Which you'd know if... You know the rest.

The bigger picture actually suggests a general improvement towards the end of the season, a team used to the formation, and playing for the manager.

Which you know if... You know the rest.
You don't think we have underperformed on the whole this season?

You have to watch the matches to have an opinion worth respecting.

As someone who hasn't missed a game in 35 years, it's hard to respect opinions of people who can't be arsed to go.

I have done the miles, the midweek away games, and I would be devastated if Adkins leaves.

You have to watch the matches to have an opinion worth respecting.

As someone who hasn't missed a game in 35 years, it's hard to respect opinions of people who can't be arsed to go.

I have done the miles, the midweek away games, and I would be devastated if Adkins leaves.
Thing is, I haven't expressed any opinion that requires me to have watched the games I have missed.

If you can find me one I'd like to see it.

Thing is, I haven't expressed any opinion that requires me to have watched the games I have missed.

If you can find me one I'd like to see it.

You've made specific comments about specific players you haven't seen play all season. Or EVER seen play.

You don't think we have underperformed on the whole this season?
What does under performed mean? Do you believe that we have the right to perform better than every other team So when we don't it means we have under performed If you ever went you would be quite right to say we have performed badly but iIdon't get the under performed. Any way you can't be considered a blade so really shouldn't be on this board

Why does a person who does not go to watch the team thiink his posts are worth piss all 4000 plus anker posts Sad git

You've made specific comments about specific players you haven't seen play all season. Or EVER seen play.
What I don't understand is why Barney bothers! Oh yes now I think about it he is a wind up grunter who can't afford to watch the pork

If only Barney's contract was up for renewal. That is clearly one to uck off

The bigger picture actually suggests a general improvement towards the end of the season, a team used to the formation, and playing for the manager

This is 50% true. It only applies to home games. There has been no improvement whatsoever away from home.

Would've tugged Billy at half time

latest

Back
Top Bottom