Norrington-Davies & Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why is it irrelevant ... your saying the current squad ois unproven ...so was the 2019 20 team even more so as this squads had some prem experience
Jebbison has scored one goal in the Championship, Osula none. Brewster has injury issues along with his obvious trouble thus far at the club.

It was very clear to see we needed at least one striker, I'm not sure why you even took the time to reply

He's z different outlook now ..hecky and mccall have made him see the light

I don't know. I think it's just called growing up. Some people do and some people don't.

He is 27 now and entering his prime. So he needs to be as fit as possible if he wants to play top level football.

you need a good shithouser in the prem
most teams have at least one
But he's not subtle , the refs will catch him every time , and once he starts moaning at them he'll have his card marked for the season.
He's got to be careful with his attitude or we'll suffer for it

So how do
But he's not subtle , the refs will catch him every time , and once he starts moaning at them he'll have his card marked for the season.
He's got to be careful with his attitude or we'll suffer for it
So is that why Greakish gets red carded every game

you need a good shithouser in the prem
most teams have at least one

But he's not good at it. I never see him legged up and win a free kick or a penalty. He hardly gets anyone booked or niggles them into a red card.

He just ends up on the deck with his arms in the air looking incredulously at the referee sprinting away waving away his claims. So which ref is gonna change their mind on that? Especially with VAR backing him up?

pommpey

So how do

So is that why Greakish gets red carded every game

Grealish buys fouls. His timing is impeccable. He drags opponents into the challenge and makes the tackle look a lot worse than it is.

McB just flails and sits appealing. He doesn't have the guile to pull the opponent in and every challenge looks fair game.

pommpey

Grealish buys fouls. His timing is impeccable. He drags opponents into the challenge and makes the tackle look a lot worse than it is.

McB just flails and sits appealing. He doesn't have the guile to pull the opponent in and every challenge looks fair g ame.

pommpey
Grealish has polished his act up but he was just as shit housey a few years ago. Mcb is learning

Reports today that only Bogle and Coulibaly not travelled to Portugal as they're both injured - does that mean that both RND and Brewster are fit then?

Reports today that only Bogle and Coulibaly not travelled to Portugal as they're both injured - does that mean that both RND and Brewster are fit then?

No. Been mentioned by Norton Hemmington that they're nowhere near a return.

I wouldn't call that sprinting, more going through the motions and certainly not pushing oneself.
He will be going at 85% on orders from the physical coaches ,that's not going through the motions, it's progressing up to full fitness .

When they first got injured I never thought they'd still be out going into the next season. Hope its a good news soon on them and not another JOC situation.

Brewster looks to have been building up the upper body strength. He doesn't look a kid any more. Good stuff.
Agree with this. He also looks leaner and more serious than I've seen him before. Ndiaye going gives Brewster a window of opportunity. It feels like a make or break season for him and I'm hoping he feels like he has a point to prove.

Agree with this. He also looks leaner and more serious than I've seen him before. Ndiaye going gives Brewster a window of opportunity. It feels like a make or break season for him and I'm hoping he feels like he has a point to prove.
And if he proves himself Liverpool can buy him back with their inserted buy back clause :confused:

Apologies if I’ve missed it, has Hecky been asked the question as to what the current situation is with Brewster?

Brewster back in full training…allegedly. Great news if true

Excuse my cynicism, but I’m not wetting myself with anticipation. But GLTTL and if we’re lucky we can sell him cheap to the club he supported as a lad.

Back
Top Bottom