Next: Blades v Stevenage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Next: Blades v Stevenage
Stadium: Bramall Lane
Date: 18/04/2012 - 19:45

What do you think about the match?

I believe it will be tough as Stevenage are in dire straits, but our players will be hungry to put the defeat behind them and wanting to show a tight and stingy defense. 2-0.

Teams struggling against relegation usually put up a real fight at this time of the season, but I reckon we'll nick this tight game 2-1.

I live around 6 miles away from Stevenage, but even here finding one of their fans is rare, so finding their view on the game is a struggle. However, your average Boro fan is a fat, unwashed, unlikeable pikey holding a Primark plastic bag full of his own pubes, so who gives a shit what they think.

Based on the local rag, they think they are down and uber-twat Westley is already on damage limitation, putting all blame squarely on the squad he feels he's been lumbered with. He labelled some of them clowns after they broke a pre-season curfew, and because of this he feels he's never "been at peace with the squad". Added to this, he feels they don't want to put the work in at training - he's always been one for two training sessions a day - and lack the hunger for the fight.

The intimation is that if we get a goal early they will fall to bits, and with luck we'll never have to play them ever again. We should have battered them at Broadhall Way, so I think we'll put them away tonight.

3-0

Looking at our last 10 league games I can only see a United win tonight:

Played: 10
Won: 5
Drawn: 3
Lost: 2
Goals for: 9
Goals against: 5

And, most importantly, EIGHT of those 10 games were against the current top eight teams in the table. With the cup games sandwiched in between, I think we can all agree that's a pretty impressive return, given the circumstances.

UTB

2-0 home win, will be one of the easiest games in a while.

Let's hope it's as easy as your last game , 4-1 win wasn't it ,
Besiktas next ohh tricky one with them in 2nd spot , mind you , you are 12 points in front with 7 games left to play
1-1 draw . :)

if we win the championship will be declared :)

Will look forward to seeing you in the. Champions league Kazzare 13 , might even see our banner .
Up the San Kanaryalar
HDTD , just like us Blades .:)

Back
Top Bottom