Blades v Luton - Boxing Day matchday programme

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has a match day programme from the Boxing Day match v Luton that they no longer want. I had an article in there about my memories of cricket at Bramall Lane. I got a copy of the programme on the day but would like another copy to send off to a friend.. I asked at the Superstore two days later but they had all sold out on the day. Obviously will pay for it.

I wonder if anyone has a match day programme from the Boxing Day match v Luton that they no longer want. I had an article in there about my memories of cricket at Bramall Lane. I got a copy of the programme on the day but would like another copy to send off to a friend.. I asked at the Superstore two days later but they had all sold out on the day. Obviously will pay for it.

I don’t have a spare but, if the club shop don’t have any spares, try ignitionsportsmedia.com. Whenever I’ve missed one, I’ve always managed to get one from them.

I don’t have a spare but, if the club shop don’t have any spares, try ignitionsportsmedia.com. Whenever I’ve missed one, I’ve always managed to get one from them.
Thanks for that. I'll give it a go.
I have now just purchased a programme from ignitionsportsmedia.com
Thanks for the info and I will know where to go next time. I have usually managed to get one from the club shop if I've gone a couple of days after the match in question but not this time.

Back
Top Bottom