New shirt sponsor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Summat tells me that you specifically went looking for shit shirt sponsors to try & make a point
What? the truth is I have a rainmanesq level of knowledge of football shirts. Also what point am I trying to proce? Youā€™re also assuming I donā€™t like the Plymouth kit/sponsor when in reality I do. itā€™s probably their most iconic kit alongside the ginsters ones

I see a lot of places like this, sadly itā€™s the rule not the exception. Get young kids/graduates in to do the lab work with minimal training, treat them like shit until they wise up and leave - then rinse and repeat.

Luckily itā€™s never for anything important, just stuff like clinical diagnostics, food and drug qc testing šŸ™„.
I used to see loads of analytical chemist jobs requiring a degree and work experience paying the minimum wage. No wonder anyone with any sense buggers off to work in financial services.

Random
The only time before Ramsdens Currency I can think of that we had green in our sponsor was 2002-04 Desun sponsor. (By the way, Still the last time we kept a kit for more than one season) it was only part green though. Hence, no promotion ;) Guess green sponsors are lucky?

The press release from Randoxā€™s side shows their logo without the ā€˜HEALTHā€™ and so does the use of their logo across their website. The logo will look much nicer on the shirts if done that way.

1622448213284.jpeg

The press release from Randoxā€™s side shows their logo without the ā€˜HEALTHā€™ and so does the use of their logo across their website. The logo will look much nicer on the shirts if done that way.

View attachment 114118

That looks a lot better.

View attachment 114118
If they can get the red dot in the "O" of "Randox" to sit in the middle of one of the white stripes on the front, it'll look amazing!

*edit - I don't mean Jack or Meg

Are we sure Randox have signed the deal, could they be outbid at the last minute? hearing rumours a company called Chansiri might be looking for another team

Are we sure Randox have signed the deal, could they be outbid at the last minute? hearing rumours a company called Chansiri might be looking for another team

Give him a prime spot, Ā£500,000 a season for the lucrative 'across the arsehole' spot on the shorts.

Give him a prime spot, Ā£500,000 a season for the lucrative 'across the arsehole' spot on the shorts.
I did watch a bit of the rugby league game the other day, saw the prominent advertising across the back of the shorts, and did wonder how long before it's in football

I did watch a bit of the rugby league game the other day, saw the prominent advertising across the back of the shorts, and did wonder how long before it's in football

Worst thing about this season just gone isn't Wilder leaving or getting relagated, it's the fact that Door Deals is probably going to be back on our kit next season.

Championship has short leg and back of the neck sponsors I think.

Worst thing about this season just gone isn't Wilder leaving or getting relagated, it's the fact that Door Deals is probably going to be back on our kit next season.

Short leg and back of the neck sponsor, sounds like my tattooed neighbour,,

How about if that same company ensure that this site remains free and without ads to all members?

Why does it? Iā€™d guess YELO is more likely to be back of shirt sponsor

Why does it? Iā€™d guess YELO is more likely to be back of shirt sponsor
Not sure if the club has released this officially but I think you will find we have secured multiple sponsors for the prized back of the shirt spot,,, 1, 5, 10,7, 3, 4, 6, and a few more yet to be revealed,,not sure what it adds up to,,

Do you think United have ever approached Gillette or Wilkinson Sword to discuss sponsorship?

Plenty of these subscriptions companies about now too that do razors;

harrys.JPG

gruum.JPG

blade box.JPG

The marketing team could use the perfect tag line too. "The only blades you need, for the only Blades you need!"

Last edited:
the red O reminds me of a sponsor Plymouth had in the 90s

View attachment 113787

I knew the boss/owner of Rotolok. Prior to taking over at Plymouth he was on the board at Exeter. Sat with him at Millmoor when Exeter were playing there. Before that he was owner at Tiverton Town when my uncle was manager. Dan was a strange fella, but ruthless. I could tell a few stories.

How about if that same company ensure that this site remains free and without ads to all members?

I've nothing against Door Deals as a company, it's great they put money in and are given such prime billing as a local company, but their logo is horrendous, and that's what I care about at the end of the day when it's on our shirt.

Back
Top Bottom