New manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We need a manager and we one now. Give them 8 games to figure out whats what and go from there. What’s the point in having hecky and tindall for rest of the season when they have nothing to offer. Blessin or Jankovic please.
You assume that the new manager is immediately available.

You assume that the new manager is immediately available
When did I say that exactly? The point I’m making is that it should be the clubs priority to get the next manager in before the end of the season so he can plan ahead of next season rather than waiting half way through pre season to fully assess the squad and then start to implement his way of playing.

When did I say that exactly? The point I’m making is that it should be the clubs priority to get the next manager in before the end of the season so he can plan ahead of next season rather than waiting half way through pre season to fully assess the squad and then start to implement his way of playing.
...but he (or she) can only arrive when released from current job, unless unemployed. The release date may be end of July.
It is important to get the right person for the next three years or so. If that means waiting then so be it, but I agree an early appointment with time to watch the players in competitive matches would be ideal.

Back
Top Bottom