New Kit....?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We're locked in an ever decreasing circle. Because the kits are deemed NGE (Dirties - Tuesday night attendance 16000 odd - shift something around 5 times the number we do) we don't sell many. Because we don't sell many, we can't get anyone with a better rep interested.

It's got bugger all to do with how many you sell.

The actual NIKE or Adidas brands will have never met anyone from Barnsley, Swindon, Leyton Orient etc. They have a small sports supplier/ stockist that gets the gear in, customised and sent to the club.

If United wanted to get a decent brand in, they would have but they won't risk losing out if they can't shift the stock, even though the other thread on here sort of shows they would sell training gear by the lorry load.

I asked about the kit situation in the long forgotten Supports Liason Officer thread.

United have always treated the retail side of the club like a pub team, it will never change.

we should really push the Morgan marketing possibility Captain Morgan.jpg
get sponsorship from a large company , and play dressed as pirates next season
captain-morgan_custom-24997c9c0452ac1a908e515014a67896765496a1-s6-c10.jpg
and its red with white ruffles
we rrrrrr united and we rrrrr the best
not sure on the rule regarding cutlasses but dont remember any mention of them in the fa laws

Looks as though that barrel already has a sort of club badge stamped on it.
It would also mean a GCB rewrite to include something about a good tot of rum!

Ah put your teddies away and get back to bed. Mummy will be round to tuck you in soon enough. FWIW my 3 year old loves his Macron kit and it washes fine. So long as they always have a size 38 to 40 on the shelf then I will sleep easy in my bed.
shorts ?:-D

The only issue with going with big names like Nike, Adidas etc is that we wouldn't get a kit specifically for us. Look at teams like Hartlepool who use nike. They basically have something from the nike team wear catalogue but with a hartlepool badge and sponsor on it.

Having said that theres some nice ones about and its easy to knock a few mock ups together.

The only issue with going with big names like Nike, Adidas etc is that we wouldn't get a kit specifically for us. Look at teams like Hartlepool who use nike. They basically have something from the nike team wear catalogue but with a hartlepool badge and sponsor on it.

Having said that theres some nice ones about and its easy to knock a few mock ups together.

I'd like it to be umbro to be honest but I bet we just stick with macron
View attachment 5748View attachment 5749
View attachment 5750View attachment 5751
View attachment 5752View attachment 5753
View attachment 5754View attachment 5755

That Nike home shirt, looks mint, Looks similar to Bilbaos of La Liga, really nice, if it looks anything like that, then its a purchase for me.

Back
Top Bottom